Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spatiotemporal Quality of Service (QoS): one result per user per wu, min_sendwork_int

Gold Member

Re: Spatiotemporal Quality of Service (QoS): one result per user per wu, min_sendwork

I have been getting tasks on a regular basis. No changes to my box, I just let it run and it seems to be working OK.

RETIRED. NO JOB. NO MONEY. NO WORRIES!

Crunched SETI Classic to the end.

SETI@home classic workunits
    SETI@home classic CPU time 86,861 hours

Friend of SETI.USA

Re: Spatiotemporal Quality of Service (QoS): one result per user per wu, min_sendwork

I was getting a few Wu's now & then, but haven't got any since yesterday sometime for some reason ... ?

Administrator

I'm not getting any either. However, I do have one on a laptop that hung at 49% .... that was 4 days ago. I'm not getting any credits for it, but it certainly improves the WuProp hours

Administrator

I had been getting 1 wu per system on 7 different systems pretty consistently, now I've got only one wu running and the rest state that it can't find Java...again.

Diamond Member

I am now down to a single task running on a single machine. For whatever random reason, it seems to be working as advertised for me.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Administrator

They said they were going to change it so that they only issue 1 WU per user. Maybe the time has come????

Z-TAC

Quote Originally Posted by zombie67 View Post
    I am now down to a single task running on a single machine. For whatever random reason, it seems to be working as advertised for me.
    I'm wondering if having multiple IP addresses with the same username and password would entitle you to a WU at each IP address.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Z-TAC View Post
    I'm wondering if having multiple IP addresses with the same username and password would entitle you to a WU at each IP address.
    I'll let you know in about 4 hours. Right now I have the hung WU running in TX and the other machine here and all of them in CO do NOT have any WU running. In 4 hours my second laptop down here will pass the 12 hour hold off period.

Friend of SETI.USA

I've gotten 1 Wu today so far, I have Java 32 & 64b Bit installed on all my Box's ... All the Box's have Passed their 12 Hr Backoff at least once already too ...

Diamond Member

Backoff is 24 hours now.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast