Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello! I'm not a new Cruncher, I'm only new to this forum.

Hello! I'm not a new Cruncher, I'm only new to this forum.

I'm a retired career pilot of WW2 Spitfire replica, retired published cartoonist for newspapers and magazines, and full time inventor since retiring in 1991. I became a believer when my aircraft collided mid-air with a sphere UFO in 1985. I've been running SETI@HOME since first loading it into a 286 computer and many others since then. I've been running it on an iMAC i7 since 2009. I started looking for a SETI forum to help resolve recent issues with running the program but, that'll be in other threads. Thanks for accepting me into the group. Cheers!

Diamond Member

Re: Hello! I'm not a new Cruncher, I'm only new to this forum.

Welcome to our family Grissom. I hope it was not me driving the UFO.
    I have seen a really big one, very near to me, a lot of years ago, I saw them inside because they had huge windows and a lot of light.
    Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever

Gold Member

I'm also an ex-pilot but I flew piston and turboprop twin engine corporate type aircraft and I have never had a collision, at least not one I know about. Glad to have you on the team and the forum. Don't be a stranger.

RETIRED. NO JOB. NO MONEY. NO WORRIES!

Crunched SETI Classic to the end.

SETI@home classic workunits
    SETI@home classic CPU time 86,861 hours

Silver Member

Welcome to the team.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.

Past Administrator

Glad to have you aboard the team and the forums! Thanks for saying hi and we are always here to help if you need anything!

Silver Member

Hello and thanks for being here!

HF

Administrator

Welcome aboard Grissom!
    "My god! Do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?" - Mr Hertz - Shoot 'Em Up

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Buckingham View Post
    Welcome to our family Grissom. I hope it was not me driving the UFO.
    I have seen a really big one, very near to me, a lot of years ago, I saw them inside because they had huge windows and a lot of light.
    So sorry about the 1 year 2 month delay in response but I just now resolved my problem of not being able to post or reply in this forum. I may still have to join this TEAM to make me truly official. We're working on that now. I'm very curious about what the aliens you saw in the windows looked like. My illustrated story can be seen here: http://rense.com/general63/ohio.htm sent to the FAA only as part of my accident report for N1650R. The FAA, not knowing how to file it, years later, removed my name (legality) and passed it to UFORTH who passed it to all other UFO sites because, they said, I was the first pilot to ever report intentionally colliding with a UFO. Although I was thankful for the FAA removing my name, many searched ownership of my tail number and found me anyway.

Hmmmm... Duke of Buckingham... are you originally from England? I lived in England 1956 to end of 1959 and have a photo of me standing with family in front of Buckingham Palace.
    Last edited by Grissom; 09-29-17 at 12:21 PM.
    http://www.setiusa.us/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2331&dateline=1506647  573 Why I have a need to know...

Quote Originally Posted by c303a View Post
    I'm also an ex-pilot but I flew piston and turboprop twin engine corporate type aircraft and I have never had a collision, at least not one I know about. Glad to have you on the team and the forum. Don't be a stranger.
    Ha! Did you mean "I love my ALTITUDE problem"? It's always nice to meet another retired pilot. Sorry about this 1+ year delayed response but just now returned to the forum.
    http://www.setiusa.us/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2331&dateline=1506647  573 Why I have a need to know...

Thank you everyone for all the welcomes. Sorry about the 1+ response delay but I just found out that I must join the TEAM to become a member of the forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast