PDA

View Full Version : What are you playing now?

STMahlberg
02-21-17, 02:19 PM
I've recently gotten hooked on Halo 5 Warzone... before that I was playing COD AW but I love playing anything Halo or Fallout.

Anyone ever play Spec Ops: The Line? Talk about a psychological screw! At a certain point when you realize what you've done you think, "What the... " LOL I love it.

shiva
02-21-17, 03:18 PM
I'm too old for these new games, can't remember all the commands and my reflexes suck. I dug out an old D&D game Baldur's Gate. It has 5 CD's in it. set up an old p4 box to play it on cause the new machines will not run it. At least I can slow it down to a speed I can handle. Gave all my D&D manuals away so I can't go clear back to paper and pencil. :)

STMahlberg
02-21-17, 03:40 PM
I'm too old for these new games, can't remember all the commands and my reflexes suck. I dug out an old D&D game Baldur's Gate. It has 5 CD's in it. set up an old p4 box to play it on cause the new machines will not run it. At least I can slow it down to a speed I can handle. Gave all my D&D manuals away so I can't go clear back to paper and pencil. :)

I had no idea that there was a D&D game for computers; I don't know why I didn't ever put that together. :)) I had several friends in high school that played D&D that was all on paper... I never played it though; I guess I've always been more Sci-Fi than anything else.

shiva
02-21-17, 04:32 PM
I have a lot of the old Forgotten Realms D&D games just going to go out playing them. :)

shiva
02-21-17, 04:35 PM
I had no idea that there was a D&D game for computers; I don't know why I didn't ever put that together. :)) I had several friends in high school that played D&D that was all on paper... I never played it though; I guess I've always been more Sci-Fi than anything else.you had to be in the bad boy group to play D&D back then. :)

Fire$torm
02-21-17, 04:36 PM
Sorry STM, I'm still stuck on World of Tanks....