PDA

View Full Version : Hi friends...

Blurf
03-30-11, 09:14 PM
Hi all...

Blurf here. CB's Son invited me back. I'm still with the Knights Who Say Ni but I thought I'd stick my head in here.

Y'all should start watching MW close in a cpl weeks....something big is in the works.

NJCaNS
03-30-11, 09:27 PM
Hi all...

Blurf here. CB's Son invited me back. I'm still with the Knights Who Say Ni but I thought I'd stick my head in here.

Y'all should start watching MW close in a cpl weeks....something big is in the works.Welcome to the new boards and stopping by for a visit. Old friends and team mates are always welcomed.

Dandasarge
03-30-11, 09:28 PM
Great in true fashion, taunting from a knight who said Ni. Glad to see you on here.
thanks for stopping in.

Dorsilfin
03-30-11, 09:32 PM
Thanks for stopping in..

and isn't there always something big in the works =)

\m/

Dfin

Maxwell
03-30-11, 09:54 PM
Y'all should start watching MW close in a cpl weeks....something big is in the works.
Ooh... I'm really curious. You have piqued my interest!

DrPop
03-30-11, 10:58 PM
Blurf, GLAD to see you here, man! Come back often. If I'm not mistaken, fellas, that is no taunt. That is music to my ears; been waiting for this, so we shall see. I hope I'm on the same page with you about what that big Nor'easter is gonna blow for us on MW! =:)
Ya'll stay tuned now...

Crazybob's Son
03-31-11, 11:21 AM
Blurf, glad to see you decided to stop by! As noted above,former teammates and friends are always welcome here.

I think "We must find a SHRUBBERY!"

- Jason aka CBS

Beerdrinker
03-31-11, 02:04 PM
Hey Blurf....Long time no see....Donīt be a stranger. How is life treating you these days?

GregK
03-31-11, 02:40 PM
good to hear from you friend! your allways welcome back you know! :D how you been? what u been up to? i moved from wisconsin never to go back lovin the great weather today even had to rustle up a cow that jumped through the fence. peace.

Fire$torm
03-31-11, 05:26 PM
Hiya Blurf. Hope this isn't just a Cameo! Please don't be a stranger. Your always welcome.

Peace.

joker
03-31-11, 05:42 PM
Howdy stranger.

Crazybob
03-31-11, 08:22 PM
Welcome to the boards Blurf! Good to see you. Stop in any time!