PDA

View Full Version : another new guy

jackrussel1959
01-14-18, 11:40 AM
just joined the forum and trying to figure out how to join the crunching team. my box has been crunching mostly data from green bank from 8/11-8/12 2017 and i'm going to admit to watching the screen saver too much. in that data there seems to be a high number of interesting triplets. anyone else see that?

jackrussel1959

shiva
01-14-18, 01:37 PM
hi jackrussel welcome to the forums, glad to have you. go to your account for what ever project you are working on and on the left side or your account page should be a link find a team. hit the link and do a search for seti.usa it should find our team and then all you need to do is hit the join team link. that should get you to our team. hope to see you around more often.

Dave gpu
01-14-18, 03:59 PM
Hi jackrussel1959 great to have you on the forum, looks like you are just down the road to Orlando :-h

purplecfh
01-14-18, 05:48 PM
Welcome to the team, I'm about 3.5 hours from Green bank, i need to go check the dish out sometime.

Bryan
01-14-18, 11:43 PM
Welcome aboard! I'm glad you decided to join us!

Justgeo1
01-15-18, 07:48 PM
K00L! Welcome!

Duke of Buckingham
01-15-18, 08:10 PM
Welcome jackrussel1959

Al
01-15-18, 11:19 PM
Hi jackrussel1959 great to have you on the forum, looks like you are just down the road to Orlando :-h
hi jackrussel welcome to the forums, glad to have you. go to your account for what ever project you are working on and on the left side or your account page should be a link find a team. hit the link and do a search for seti.usa it should find our team and then all you need to do is hit the join team link. that should get you to our team. hope to see you around more often.Jack, welcome! Shiva is correct on how to join the team. When you do you will have access to all info on the forum. Until then your access is limited.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

DrPop
01-19-18, 12:00 AM
Hi and glad you made it to our boards! Definitely follow Shiva's instructions on getting your SETI account linked up to Team SETI.USA - we can use all the help we can get, plus it's awesome to have new members on the boards. Once you join, there will be a lot more of the forums that open up to you here. :)

dcushing
01-19-18, 02:36 PM
Welcome Jack to the message boards...
Glad U survived Hurricane Irma

just joined the forum and trying to figure out how to join the crunching team. my box has been crunching mostly data from green bank from 8/11-8/12 2017 and i'm going to admit to watching the screen saver too much. in that data there seems to be a high number of interesting triplets. anyone else see that?

jackrussel1959

jackrussel1959
01-20-18, 05:34 PM
think i joined the team, will see. irma didn't bruise us much here in Brandon, but the freezing temps over the last two weeks have made my mango tree and our banana trees look very sad. the bananas will bounce back, but not sure the baby mango tree will. :(

Al
01-22-18, 12:28 AM
think i joined the team, will see. irma didn't bruise us much here in Brandon, but the freezing temps over the last two weeks have made my mango tree and our banana trees look very sad. the bananas will bounce back, but not sure the baby mango tree will. :(
Your membership is confirmed and you should have access to all we have to offer. Welcome aboard!