PDA

View Full Version : WTG Team SETI.USA

Fire$torm
04-06-11, 01:51 AM
On 04.05.2011 Team SETI.USA passed 4 BILLION in MilkyWay@Home.

Congratulations Team! <:-P <:-P <:-P Well done. And thank you all for your support.

http://www.setiusa.net/images/SIG_MW_H.png

DrPop
04-06-11, 02:07 AM
w00t! w00t! GO SETI.USA! MilkyWay Champions! (hmm...wait till I show Kat this tomorrow...) :D

I'm crunchin' some right now cap'n. Well, mainly because DNETC is down, but still...;):D

Crazybob's Son
04-06-11, 01:06 PM
NICE!!!! Now we'll have to make sure we don't let the Frogs pass us there.

Beerdrinker
04-06-11, 01:34 PM
GO GO GO!!!

Congrats team!!

Mike029
04-06-11, 01:41 PM
Congrats to ALL!!!:-bd\m/

Crazybob
04-06-11, 09:33 PM
On 04.05.2011 Team SETI.USA passed 4 BILLION in MilkyWay@Home.

Congratulations Team! <:-P <:-P <:-P Well done. And thank you all for your support.

http://www.setiusa.net/images/SIG_MW_H.png

Ha ha, this had me going. What ever color you used showed up as white. I couldn't see what we had passed and was cinfused until I highlighted the blank area.:)

Congrats everyone. Going to get harder to hold the lead unless we get more help there.

zombie67
04-06-11, 10:08 PM
Ha ha, this had me going. What ever color you used showed up as white. I couldn't see what we had passed and was cinfused until I highlighted the blank area.:)

Congrats everyone. Going to get harder to hold the lead unless we get more help there.

<smacks forehead>

I was also completely confused. What did we do? I couldn't tell. Thanks for explaining it to this dense old man. :o

trigggl
04-06-11, 10:29 PM
<smacks forehead>

I was also completely confused. What did we do? I couldn't tell. Thanks for explaining it to this dense old man. :o

I guess those of us who use the dark theme don't realize what happens if we use white text (not that I ever do) for those of us who use the default.

Fire$torm
04-06-11, 10:46 PM
Sorry about that guys. I forget that not everyone on the board uses the Carbon theme. Too bad there is no way to change text background color that I know of.....