PDA

View Full Version : What NCI Projects should I be Running?

Maxwell
06-15-18, 02:44 PM
I've been out of the game too long to easily find the answer to this, but what NCI projects should I be running?

1. WUProp, obviously.
2. Goofygrid NCI (why did they split it out into its own separate login?)

What else?

John P. Myers
06-16-18, 04:55 PM
Think that pretty much covers it unless I'm getting forgetful

Maxwell
06-16-18, 05:02 PM
Well cool. Makes life easy. Thanks!

Mumps
06-16-18, 05:19 PM
What about all the QCN variations? The main project stopped distributing BOINC points, but it looks like some of the others still may be. And at least you can collect WuProp hours on all of those if that's what you are chasing. I'm still getting WuProp hours for the one laptop with sensor I have connected to the main QCN project... At this rate, it'll only take me another 4 years or so to get to 100,000 hours. :)

Maxwell
06-17-18, 01:42 AM
What about all the QCN variations? The main project stopped distributing BOINC points, but it looks like some of the others still may be. And at least you can collect WuProp hours on all of those if that's what you are chasing. I'm still getting WuProp hours for the one laptop with sensor I have connected to the main QCN project... At this rate, it'll only take me another 4 years or so to get to 100,000 hours. :)

Wasn't too worried about the QCN ones. I don't have BOINC installed on the work laptop, which is the only thing that would have a sensor. But WUProp does indicate a couple of them are still active...