PDA

View Full Version : Ole' bro david is back again

bro-david
06-19-18, 05:52 PM
Been long time since I began crunching with S@H back in the 1990's. Glad to be bacvk though my years left are shortening. :D

Maxwell
06-19-18, 06:20 PM
Hey there! Welcome back! Glad to see you posting around here again.

shiva
06-19-18, 06:21 PM
hi Bro-david been a while since I saw you around. glad to see you back. yea the 90's was a long time ago. we do more in work in 3 minutes than we did in a day back them. :)

John P. Myers
06-19-18, 06:39 PM
Welcome back

bro-david
06-19-18, 07:19 PM
Hey there! Welcome back! Glad to see you posting around here again.

Started the Prime Grid Challenge the other day. Don't know if my credits went to SETI or to former Team site. have to learn all about getting around in the new SETI that seems different than what I remember. I had left SETI way back years ago when there was so much "flaming" going on. I am not into that in my gentle old age. I keep up with Louisiana friend Doug Cushing, but a lot of catching up with him to do also. There is one former member I wish I could contact if she is alive and well. She was ipossum or some similar name. I know her husband died years ago and after that she sent me encouragement and even some monetary gift when I had brain surgery in 2008. I saw her name in member list, but she has not been active with SETI insofar as I know in several years. I have a few other member friends I hope to have restored contact. One was "beerdrinker" and he was in Denmark and very helpful to me years ago with good computer knowledge. There was a "Sarge" I used to email back and forth, but don't remember his name. I remember a Dr. Bob also.

bro-david
06-19-18, 07:20 PM
Started the Prime Grid Challenge the other day. Don't know if my credits went to SETI or to former Team site. have to learn all about getting around in the new SETI that seems different than what I remember. I had left SETI way back years ago when there was so much "flaming" going on. I am not into that in my gentle old age. I keep up with Louisiana friend Doug Cushing, but a lot of catching up with him to do also. There is one former member I wish I could contact if she is alive and well. She was ipossum or some similar name. I know her husband died years ago and after that she sent me encouragement and even some monetary gift when I had brain surgery in 2008. I saw her name in member list, but she has not been active with SETI insofar as I know in several years. I have a few other member friends I hope to have restored contact. One was "beerdrinker" and he was in Denmark and very helpful to me years ago with good computer knowledge. There was a "Sarge" I used to email back and forth, but don't remember his name. I remember a Dr. Bob also.

shiva
06-19-18, 09:46 PM
Started the Prime Grid Challenge the other day. Don't know if my credits went to SETI or to former Team site. have to learn all about getting around in the new SETI that seems different than what I remember. I had left SETI way back years ago when there was so much "flaming" going on. I am not into that in my gentle old age. I keep up with Louisiana friend Doug Cushing, but a lot of catching up with him to do also. There is one former member I wish I could contact if she is alive and well. She was ipossum or some similar name. I know her husband died years ago and after that she sent me encouragement and even some monetary gift when I had brain surgery in 2008. I saw her name in member list, but she has not been active with SETI insofar as I know in several years. I have a few other member friends I hope to have restored contact. One was "beerdrinker" and he was in Denmark and very helpful to me years ago with good computer knowledge. There was a "Sarge" I used to email back and forth, but don't remember his name. I remember a Dr. Bob also.I think you are referring to possum, she hasn't been around for several years, she showed up and made 2 or 3 posts and disappeared again. beer drinker is still around but don't see much of him. Sarge I think he moved to team usa a few years ago. Doug has been AOL for a few months too. made a post to me a few days ago but haven't seen him since.

c303a
06-20-18, 10:37 AM
Welcome back.

dcushing
06-20-18, 04:58 PM
Been long time since I began crunching with S@H back in the 1990's. Glad to be bacvk though my years left are shortening. :D

Hey Bro, glad to see U back fellow Louisianian!

Setting up to go to Angola for the Rodeo, in October, may stop by

dcushing
06-20-18, 05:01 PM
I think you are referring to possum, she hasn't been around for several years, she showed up and made 2 or 3 posts and disappeared again. beer drinker is still around but don't see much of him. Sarge I think he moved to team usa a few years ago. Doug has been AOL for a few months too. made a post to me a few days ago but haven't seen him since.

Ive been working on termite damage, computers mostly off while working on electric and putting up new walls....

shiva
06-20-18, 07:25 PM
Ive been working on termite damage, computers mostly off while working on electric and putting up new walls....

getting about done with that problem.

purplecfh
07-13-18, 05:02 PM
Welcome back!