PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Frances

Bok
09-10-18, 12:27 PM
Watching this one closely as it looks like a direct hit on me here in Raleigh, NC. If so I'm expecting a possible extended power outage.

I'm supposed to fly out to Minnesota with my son for a hockey tournament on thursday afternoon but that is looking increasingly unlikely.

Already made a beer run and have all the essentials, but also need to prep the yard and surroundings.

Bryan
09-10-18, 12:54 PM
Yeh, they are showing that one headed directly for NC. Maybe it will swing north instead.

Al
09-10-18, 02:16 PM
Prep was my plan for the day also...that is until my hot water heater died. Just finished installing the new one so we have hot water again. Now to gas up the vehicles, check the generator and buy beer.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

trigggl
09-16-18, 10:58 AM
Watching this one closely as it looks like a direct hit on me here in Raleigh, NC. If so I'm expecting a possible extended power outage.

I'm supposed to fly out to Minnesota with my son for a hockey tournament on thursday afternoon but that is looking increasingly unlikely.

Already made a beer run and have all the essentials, but also need to prep the yard and surroundings.

Priorities! Glad you got the beer run taken care of.