PDA

View Full Version : PPS Sieve WU Availability

Crazybob's Son
04-11-11, 01:47 PM
I was just wondering if anyone else is having issues d/l'ing PPS Sieve work for Cuda? When we put together my dad's machine it only d/l'd 40 wu's so we attached to collatz to make sure it didn't run out of work. My media pc with my old Nvidia 9600 GSO doesn't want to pull any new work so I had to attach to collatz as well to make sure that wasn't sitting idle.

- Jason aka Crazybob's Son

Dandasarge
04-11-11, 02:44 PM
Make sure you didn't turn it off for the race, I'll check when I get off work and let you know if no one else responds.

Crazybob's Son
04-11-11, 03:06 PM
My father just noticed that the project preferences for the specific location we set up was set to CPU only.... Although I swear it was just set to Nvidia only last week and I added ATI (when DNETC went down). Hopefully that does the trick so we can get back to rocking it in PG.

Dandasarge
04-11-11, 03:10 PM
that should do it.

Crazybob's Son
04-11-11, 04:36 PM
Just wondering, did they recently change the preferences page for that to allow you to select CPU, Nvidia, ATI for PPS Sieve instead of just Yes/No? It's bugging me that this changed w/out me knowing.

Dandasarge
04-11-11, 04:41 PM
Just wondering, did they recently change the preferences page for that to allow you to select CPU, Nvidia, ATI for PPS Sieve instead of just Yes/No? It's bugging me that this changed w/out me knowing.

Its been that way for as long as I was crunching it, so atleast 4 months.

Crazybob's Son
04-11-11, 05:20 PM

I don't mean at the top where it says CPU, Nvidia, ATI. I mean in the individual sub-project sections.

Fire$torm
04-12-11, 05:29 PM

I don't mean at the top where it says CPU, Nvidia, ATI. I mean in the individual sub-project sections.

Yeppers. Been like that for a spell now.