PDA

View Full Version : Pseudo-Associative DLS - New Project

Bryan
02-21-19, 08:15 AM
I've setup SUSA on a new project:

Pseudo-Associative DLS HERE (https://boinc.tbrada.eu/)

Mumps
07-03-19, 06:27 PM
Well, we made it to first Team to 1 Mil today! And I should have first user to 1 Mil by tomorrow.

zombie67
07-03-19, 09:09 PM
This project has been around since February. Why is it new? What am I missing?

Al
07-03-19, 10:07 PM
This project has been around since February. Why is it new? What am I missing?

You aren't missing anything Z. The OP was started in February, when it was new.

Edit: I added Pseudo-Associative DLS to the Public Project info on the Forum page and have moved this thread.

Mumps
07-03-19, 11:19 PM
Well, we made it to first Team to 1 Mil today! And I should have first user to 1 Mil by tomorrow.

lol! I'm not so sure I'm happy that it was something she pointed out... :)

https://boinc.tbrada.eu/forum_thread.php?id=3004&postid=3412

Bryan
07-05-19, 07:13 PM
Does anyone know if there is a benefit to either Win or Linux?

Bryan
07-05-19, 10:26 PM
It looks like Linux might be slightly higher.

I thought ODLK paid poorly ... this one is maybe 1/2 the credits. I'm not desperate enough to go for 1M yet.

Actually I'm busy on NFS and with the sprint coming up there isn't time to finish it off anyway :D

Mumps
08-15-19, 04:18 PM
Just in case anyone is interested in working on this, be warned. I think Thomas has set up, and is enforcing, a 15 minute backoff. If you have an updater script running that updates more frequently than a little over every 15 minutes, you won't get work, just an always extended 15 minute backoff. Finally took the time to figure out why my production keeps dropping as I'm approaching my 10 Mil, even though the project claims there's tons of work available. :)

Bryan
08-15-19, 04:58 PM
Does it still pay extremely poorly?

Mumps
08-15-19, 05:00 PM
Considering all the other crappy projects I'm running, it's hard to say. But it's fer sure near the absolute bottom. :)

EDIT: Just a quick bit of mathing on just a sample WU looks like about 10-15 Credit/Hour/thread on my slowpoke Linux Opterons.