PDA

View Full Version : GPUGrid WUs erroring out

Maxwell
04-12-11, 11:42 PM
Is anyone running GPUGrid right now? I have a 570 on it now, and I had on WU error out after something like 6 hours, and another one error out pretty quickly. I'm running 6.10.58, driver 266.58. Anyone seeing this? The GPUGrid message boards are nigh impossible to navigate if you're not entrenched in them, but I didn't see any posts that jumped out at me...

-GER-
04-13-11, 02:26 PM
Is anyone running GPUGrid right now? I have a 570 on it now, and I had on WU error out after something like 6 hours, and another one error out pretty quickly. I'm running 6.10.58, driver 266.58. Anyone seeing this? The GPUGrid message boards are nigh impossible to navigate if you're not entrenched in them, but I didn't see any posts that jumped out at me...

I haven't run one in a while but what turned me off of GPUGrid was that it errored out on me if I OC'd even a little bit, don't have that problem with any of the other gpu projects.

Maxwell
04-13-11, 06:25 PM
Huh. Did not know that. I'm overclocked on that card. My have to revert to stock if I want to try them out...

zombie67
04-13-11, 09:27 PM
Maxwell, post your question here:

http://boincstats.com/forum/forum_thread.php?id=6315