PDA

View Full Version : Give Away Of The Day.

Crazybob
04-13-11, 02:33 PM
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/paragon-migrate-os-to-ssd/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+giveawayoftheday%2Ffeed+%28Gi veaway+of+the+Day%29

This software is for migrating your OS from 1 HD to another, or to a SSD drive. I'm sure someone probably could use this.

Fire$torm
04-13-11, 04:31 PM
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/paragon-migrate-os-to-ssd/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+giveawayoftheday%2Ffeed+%28Gi veaway+of+the+Day%29

This software is for migrating your OS from 1 HD to another, or to a SSD drive. I'm sure someone probably could use this.

Don't need it but you never know..... So thanks from this old time PackRat. Which reminds me that I need to post in Jokers new thread :P

joker
04-13-11, 04:38 PM
My ears are burning again......

JerWA
04-13-11, 05:49 PM
Thanks, totally gonna snag this tonight. My main machine is running on a Raptor 10k drive that's starting to give me fits (or at least I suspect that's the root cause). It was fast in its day, now it's just normal (and some newer regular drives beat it).

If I can find a cheap SSD I'll totally dump the Raptor hehe.

Mumps
04-13-11, 06:32 PM
Cool. Timing is everything. I was just thinking about a need to migrate a 40 Gig drive over to a replacement 80 Gig one. This may fill the bill nicely. Thanks for the heads-up.

Mumps
04-13-11, 06:34 PM
Just be aware:

Paragon Migrate OS to SSD Special Edition (English Version) is available as a Giveaway of the day! You have 8 hours 58 minutes to download and install it.

Fire$torm
04-13-11, 07:26 PM
Just be aware:

LOL. One could always unplug their NIC and roll back the CMOS clock........

Just posting out loud.

Mumps
04-13-11, 09:10 PM
LOL. One could always unplug their NIC and roll back the CMOS clock........

Just posting out loud.

No. Because you have to get a key through email. I'm sure they won't respond with one after their deadline...

Fire$torm
04-13-11, 09:24 PM
No. Because you have to get a key through email. I'm sure they won't respond with one after their deadline...

Ahhhhh, I stand corrected. My new solution is now to install on a VM, get the key and then delete the VM.

Mumps
04-13-11, 09:47 PM
Or just use the key I could post here. :rolleyes:

Fire$torm
04-13-11, 11:14 PM
Or just use the key I could post here. :rolleyes:

Darn it! Toooooo late :(