PDA

View Full Version : The True Agenda

Fire$torm
04-14-11, 09:26 AM
State Government is way off the bell shaped curve...... Next stop, Corporate Government.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUpO1QFMDtM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Dandasarge
04-14-11, 10:20 AM
State Government is way off the bell shaped curve...... Next stop, Corporate Government.

Sounds good to me lets get this thing rolling.

JerWA
04-14-11, 10:42 AM
Yeah we already have Corporate Government. It's just not very efficient since it has to go through all these different hands, bribes, laundering, etc. Might as well just put them in charge and cut out the middle men. Might actually get something done, right or wrong, instead of just arguing about it at the rate of a million dollars an hour.:mad:

DrPop
04-14-11, 06:47 PM
It has always been my contention that unlimited corporate "sponsorship" (i.e. bribery) SHOULD be legal...with the caveat that IT MUST BE declared. Undeclared "donations" would be automatic time in the slammer for politician AND donor. Period. We all know it's happening anyway, it's just back door dealing right now, so the public finds out after the fact, which is the problem. We need to know before, so we know WHO to vote in and out of office.

The way I see it, we would have the President, Senators, Congressmen, etc...all get up to give a speech, or cast their vote, and we'd see GIANT Patches of their sponsers on their suit jackets, the lectern, over their head, etc. It would be similar to NASCAR - there is no doubt who is sponsoring car #3 and car #21.
So, when Congressman A gets up, we'd see "this message brought to you by BP, Texaco and Michelin". When Congresswoman B gets up, we'd see "this message brought to you by Lockheed, GM, and Alcoa", etc, etc.

There would be no "surprises" and we'd know exactly WHY they're creating the legislation and voting the way they're voting. And, none of us would ever have to guess which politician to support! :D

trigggl
04-14-11, 07:05 PM
Who is Agena?

trigggl
04-14-11, 07:19 PM
It has always been my contention that unlimited corporate "sponsorship" (i.e. bribery) SHOULD be legal...with the caveat that IT MUST BE declared. Undeclared "donations" would be automatic time in the slammer for politician AND donor. Period. We all know it's happening anyway, it's just back door dealing right now, so the public finds out after the fact, which is the problem. We need to know before, so we know WHO to vote in and out of office.

The way I see it, we would have the President, Senators, Congressmen, etc...all get up to give a speech, or cast their vote, and we'd see GIANT Patches of their sponsers on their suit jackets, the lectern, over their head, etc. It would be similar to NASCAR - there is no doubt who is sponsoring car #3 and car #21.
So, when Congressman A gets up, we'd see "this message brought to you by BP, Texaco and Michelin". When Congresswoman B gets up, we'd see "this message brought to you by Lockheed, GM, and Alcoa", etc, etc.

There would be no "surprises" and we'd know exactly WHY they're creating the legislation and voting the way they're voting. And, none of us would ever have to guess which politician to support! :D

Will we be able to buy the Congresswoman's jersey in the sports store? Will it be sold by Russell? This would make the work place unbearable. We have a guy that talks loudly about NASCAR and one that talks loudly about politics. Please don't give them something in common.

This sarcasm brought to you by Gentoo Linux.

Fire$torm
04-15-11, 12:29 AM
Who is Agena?

Sorry I did not catch the misspelling of Agenda. My error.......

DrPop
04-15-11, 01:17 AM
F$, Now that you mentioned it: *Fixed* just for you, Sir. ;)

Fire$torm
04-15-11, 02:38 AM
F$, Now that you mentioned it: *Fixed* just for you, Sir. ;)

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Crazybob
04-15-11, 09:33 AM
I'll admit it, I tend to lean towards the right, but this guy if off the rails! I like how she repeats about every 10 seconds or so that "this is what these Republican Governors are doing" when it's 1 guy. I'm glad I don't live in Michigan. I'm better off with good old American greed and corruption right here in Illinos! Vote early, vote often. I think I might still have a dead relative in the House down state.

GregK
04-15-11, 12:19 PM
Our government was hijacked on November 22, 1963 when they murdered JFK! The shadow government since that time has been the Federal Reserve which is owned by the Rothschild Banking Mafia.The Global Warming episode led directly to the Rothschild Banking Mafia. 9-11 was set up by Mossad which is directly run by the Rothschild Banking Mafia who created Israel in a deal with Great Britain for financing them during WW2. Rothschild owns 60% of Israeli land and totally controls their corrupt government. Israel has sold all of our most secret technologies to China along with the most sophisticated aircraft and weapons systems we produce. Why do you think Bill Clinton gave all of our nuclear secrets to the Chinese including the neutron bomb and got away with it? Because Rothschild runs our government. The Supreme Court ruled that Israeli citizens can infiltrate our government but no other foreign citizens are allowed. This is because Israel is the nation of Rothschild. The $2.3 trillion which was announced missing from the Pentagon on 9-10-2001 was covered up by the 9-11-2001 attack on the Pentagon on the exact spot at the Pentagon where the records were kept which would tell where the money had gone. Mission accomplished, records destroyed. Exactly the same thing happened happened in NYC on 9-11 when the third skyscraper, WTC building 7 which fell which fell from an obvious controlled demolition at 5:19pm. WTC7 was not hit by a plane and had minimum damage, however witnesses stated there were many dead bodies inside. One major witness was filmed trapped and locked inside the building shortly before demolition but by breaking out a window was able to call rescue crews who removed him from the building before they it blew up. This man was later found dead under suspicious circumstances as hundreds of other 9-11 witnesses have also mysteriously died. Building 7 was headquarters for many government agencies, thus was an extremely secure building. To set up just this one building for controlled demolition would have taken at least a month, proving President Bush's little brother, director of security for the entire WTC Complex until 9-10-2001 had to be involved in this conspiracy. WTC7 tenants were Secret Service, IRS, FBI, CIA, FTC, SEC, NSA, Federal Home Loan Bank, New York City Office of Emergency Management Doomsday bunker, Salomon Smith Barney and several other large private firms. This building contained the Enron fraud evidence along with all of the investigations of nearly every major Wall Street firm for securities, stock and bank fraud. Mission accomplished, records destroyed and the American zombies fooled into believing men in caves did it.

DrPop
04-15-11, 03:59 PM
You know, Greg...I kind of almost believe some of that...I'm not a fear monger and rarely a conspiracy theorist...but, did you watch the JFK documentary film? A bit too "coincidental" that all the eye-witnesses that District Attorney who was going after the Fed. Gov in court lined up...all died before they could testify. Hmmm...that's a little too much for me to buy the Government's line of "Oswald" after seeing that. Plus, the best sharp shooters in the Marines couldn't fire that old POS rifle as accurately or even simply get that many shots off as he would have had to get off in that short amount of time. I mean, the Gov. wants you and I to believe a "flunky" could do it so much better than the best of the best Marines? I'm not buying that for a minute. :p

Dandasarge
04-15-11, 04:52 PM
So was the WikiLeaks info planted so it wouldn't show anything on this "Rothschild Banking Mafia"? It's well known that there is an organization with great power over the world. I don't see them caring enough to cover things up. If they do it there is no trace thats how things like that work. Information if traded every day without any reason needed more then personal greed, some people for spite. Things don't need a greater reason. Rich people don't go around doing things for more then personal entertainment. Do they screw with politics you bet ya, do they buy up all the oil then jack up the price hell yes. They don't hide doing it though. If they want to kill someone its not going to be noticed. Its not going to take a sept. 11th to cover it up. It's a lot of work to cover up something no one could ever prove. There is nothing in the Pentagon that isn't someplace else. Everything the Government has is redundant, and it is for the vary reason that any one place can be destroyed at any time. If you have ever spent the time trying to justify your spending to the Government its way easier to call it lost money.

One small sample on why this happens is that say you want some denatured alc. to clean out a peace of equipment takes aprox an hour worth of paper work, it also takes 2-3 months threw proper supply chain, or you lose 10 bucks and go down to the store and buy it. Now you can't turn in a receipt because you face criminal charges because you didn't get proper permission to buy a controlled substance with gov money. You also face criminal charges if you don't get whatever fixed.

So what do you think happened when you had to have a Truck ASAP or NASA needed a no questions satellite? Or say Pres Bush destroys 300 cell towers then they all have to put them back up Asap and they don't want the world to know he made an error in the entering of Baghdad.

70% of the time the answer is the one that is the simplest. I've never figured out what the other 30% is but I do understand that 90% of the population could never handle the truth. There is a lot of dirty work keeping people happy.