PDA

View Full Version : Unrecognized host on my account

Al
04-01-20, 12:36 PM
Here is something weird. I haven't run Universe in a while, but noticed credits being awarded at Free-DC. None of my computers are showing as active on the account, but I'm seeing VMnative 1 thru 11 on my account and logging credits. I have no recollection of sharing my password. Whoever is running it has some pretty nice hardware. Look familiar to anyone?

Bok
04-01-20, 12:53 PM
I don't think you are allowing hosts to be exported..

zombie67
04-01-20, 02:09 PM
Maybe Mumps?

Bryan
04-01-20, 02:17 PM
I have no recollection of sharing my password. Whoever is running it has some pretty nice hardware. Look familiar to anyone?

Uh oh, they say the memory is the 1st thing to go :D You must have given it to somebody!

Al
04-01-20, 04:32 PM
I don't think you are allowing hosts to be exported..
I am now.

Al
04-01-20, 04:35 PM
Uh oh, they say the memory is the 1st thing to go :D You must have given it to somebody!

You were actually my first suspect, but if I'd have given it to you you would have forgotten it after your first nap. =))=))

Bryan
04-01-20, 07:57 PM
:)) You know me too well!

You are 2.5M short of the goal you were dying to make (25M). Another 12 hours plus how ever long it takes to clear pendings.

PS I'm bored :)

Al
04-01-20, 09:38 PM
:)) You know me too well!

You are 2.5M short of the goal you were dying to make (25M). Another 12 hours plus how ever long it takes to clear pendings.

PS I'm bored :)
Thanks Bryan! I appreciate being the benefactor of your boredom. I have the same goal on Asteroids, NFS and numberfields....just sayin'. :D

Bryan
04-02-20, 01:08 AM
I have the same goal on Asteroids, NFS and numberfields....just sayin'. :D

Give em a inch and they want a mile =))

scole of TSBT
04-02-20, 09:28 PM
You were actually my first suspect, but if I'd have given it to you you would have forgotten it after your first nap. =))=))
You guys are allowed to have more than one nap? ^:)^

Bryan
04-02-20, 10:16 PM
You guys are allowed to have more than one nap? ^:)^

Since we are limited on socail interaction and shopping I'm trying to limit myself to only 2 naps a day =))

shiva
04-02-20, 11:47 PM
Since we are limited on socail interaction and shopping I'm trying to limit myself to only 2 naps a day =))

me too, some days it is hard to limit myself to 2