PDA

View Full Version : Soon, Very Soon

Fire$torm
04-18-11, 10:53 PM
Checking my email today and saw this one from FreeHal

Dear Fire$torm,

In two months, June 2011, the FreeHAL Project will continue distributing work units.
At the moment I'm doing my Graduation (Germany: Abitur), that's why the project was suspended in December and will start again in June.

But I really need donations in the meantime, too. I can't pay it on my own for a longer time,
and the Project servers, the settings, the credits, the forum and everything needs to stay online
also when no workunits are distributed.

Since some months CloudSigma offers us server ressources and I have migrated some servers to the cloud.
That's why we now just need 90 Euro per month instead of 140 Euro per month.

But, please: although there are no workunits until June, it would be very great if we could get some donations to pay these 90 Euros each month.

This is why I have to ask all of you for support. You can see a more detailed list of expenses on our project website: http://www.freehal.net/funds/

Best Regards,
Tobias Schulz

Das FreeHAL-Projekt
Postfach 22 03
61292 Bad Homburg
Tel. 0178/6125606
E-Mail: info@freehal.org

joker
04-18-11, 10:54 PM
SWEET!! I thought it was going to be July.

Oh.....they want money.....

trigggl
04-18-11, 11:21 PM
SWEET!! I thought it was going to be July.

Oh.....they want money.....
The more money you give to people, the more people show up looking for money. On the positive side, I will never have to buy an address label.

Dandasarge
04-19-11, 07:07 AM
The more money you give to people, the more people show up looking for money. On the positive side, I will never have to buy an address label.

Yes, but I don't mail anything. I got something in the other day with a nickle on it. I was like well dam if they needed money that bad they should of kept this nickle.

denim
04-19-11, 08:21 AM
My two machines are standing by waiting for this to come back.