PDA

View Full Version : Video games

joker
04-20-11, 01:26 AM
Who likes to play games on their computers and if so, what games do you play?

Fire$torm
04-20-11, 01:46 AM
OK, you did ask...........

Counter Strike / Day Of Defeat (Half-Life Mods)
Mass Effect
Quake II / Quake III / Quake IV / Quake Wars: Enemy Territory
Unreal Tournament / Unreal Tournament 2003
Age Of Empires II w/Conquest Expansion Pack
Doom III

Yeah, yeah. They are old but still fun to play.

The Call Of Duty series is the next set of NEW games on my to buy list. Just need to stop building crunching systems so I have some money for other things. Maybe this fall....

Crazybob's Son
04-20-11, 04:41 PM
I like counter-strike although stopped playing after too many admins banned me from their servers because they sucked and were getting pwned.

I also liked playing Diablo II before I forgot one 6 month time span to log into my account and all my characters were expired.

Currently only play Starcraft II when time allows. Haven't played in a while though.

joker
04-20-11, 04:48 PM
I love the Crysis games. Also love to play Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy over and over.

Steve Bohlen
04-20-11, 07:03 PM
On the PC, I usually play some older games for my slower system. Mostly strategy...Lately it has been Tropico. Got a bunch of them from gog.com (sorry for the plug, but they rock).

Like Fire$torm, I play UT from time to time. (what server are you usually on, F$?)

I'm a huge roguelike fan. Especially like Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup.

Fire$torm
04-20-11, 07:13 PM
On the PC, I usually play some older games for my slower system. Mostly strategy...Lately it has been Tropico. Got a bunch of them from gog.com (sorry for the plug, but they rock).

Like Fire$torm, I play UT from time to time. (what server are you usually on, F$?)

I'm a huge roguelike fan. Especially like Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup.

I have not played since I reinstalled Win7 but tell me server(s) you play on and I'll join you for some scrims :D

GregK
04-20-11, 07:27 PM
world of tanks consumes most of my days lately and a tad of cod blk ops.

joker
04-22-11, 12:17 AM
Anyone ever play a game called Homeworld?

Fire$torm
04-22-11, 12:51 AM
Anyone ever play a game called Homeworld?

Yep. Still have my install disk. Never played HW2 though.

joker
04-22-11, 01:17 AM
Never played HW2 though. Cataclysm was a good game but HW2 sucked.

joker
04-24-11, 08:14 PM
Almost forgot! HALO!