PDA

View Full Version : Sup...

Manchine
04-21-11, 11:56 PM
Manchine here. Been away for a while, but I am back and crunching again. What happened to the SETI.USA main site???

Maxwell
04-22-11, 12:15 AM
Welcome back!

Long story, but we have a new host and new admins, and things have been moved. We are hoping the URL will be transferred at some point, but we're moving forward from here. It takes a bit to get used to, but I actually do like the boards here better than the old ones...

joker
04-22-11, 12:26 AM
Truth be told, we tried to get away from Max but he found us.....

Crazybob's Son
04-22-11, 08:34 AM
Welcome to the new boards. They take a little getting used to but all in all the same friendly group of teammates here (and a few new ones) that make coming to read the boards fun every day.

Definitely don't be a stranger :)

Steve Bohlen
04-22-11, 10:35 AM
Welcome back!

DrPop
04-22-11, 11:48 AM
Great to see you again! Do try to drop by a little more often now, man. ;):D

We will be getting a domain, don't worry about that. It's slightly tied up at the hosting company and a long story as Max said...but it WILL be resolved. We are working on it. For now, please just bookmark the page, and ENJOY BOK's awesome and quite speedy bandwidth! :D:cool:

Fogle
04-22-11, 12:02 PM
WOW, Great to see you found the boards, don't be a stranger now that you did find us. And thanks for crunching for "Good Old SETI.USA" :cool:

Crazybob
04-22-11, 01:45 PM
Welcome back to the boards! Hope to see you around.:)

Fire$torm
04-22-11, 03:34 PM
G'day Mate,
Enjoy your walkabout here on the new forum. Grab a pint and join in on the chatter.

GregK
04-22-11, 04:04 PM
welcome! :) ya like any site there is a degree of adjustment. i like it here better than ever. the stress of the change is long gone and everything in every way is looking up here! welcome old and new teammates!:D

Beerdrinker
04-23-11, 03:55 AM
Welcome back on active duty!!