PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas 2021!

DrPop
12-24-21, 08:59 AM
Well, it's officially Christmas Eve here, and made the drive up in the rain to my grandparents' place in northern California. Best part is, our daughter made it safely out for a visit from her college in Charleston. :)
Merry Christmas to all the team!
Jed, Kim and Kat

Al
12-24-21, 09:02 AM
Enjoy yourself Jed!

Merry Christmas to all!

c303a
12-24-21, 10:22 AM
Enjoy the time with the family and a Merry Christmas to all. We will have the whole family here at our house tomorrow. About 24 people including our kids, grandkids and great grandkids plus husbands, wives, boyfriends and girlfriends. A real housefull. Any volunteers to help clean up????

shiva
12-24-21, 11:01 AM
Enjoy the time with the family and a Merry Christmas to all. We will have the whole family here at our house tomorrow. About 24 people including our kids, grandkids and great grandkids plus husbands, wives, boyfriends and girlfriends. A real housefull. Any volunteers to help clean up????

well no to the cleanup, but might be enticed to come over and help eat. :)

shiva
12-24-21, 11:07 AM
Well, it's officially Christmas Eve here, and made the drive up in the rain to my grandparents' place in northern California. Best part is, our daughter made it safely out for a visit from her college in Charleston. :)
Merry Christmas to all the team!
Jed, Kim and Kat

Kat is coming home from college, wow doesn't seem like it was that long ago that that little girl was wanting some help reaching some goal in Milkyway I think it was. If I remember right with the help of some of us she reached that goal. guess time flys when you are having fun.

shiva
12-24-21, 11:11 AM
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

c303a
12-24-21, 12:34 PM
well no to the cleanup, but might be enticed to come over and help eat. :)

I'm sure there would be enough. 2 spiral cut hams and a large turkey plus all the trimmings. Lots of left-overs.

shiva
12-25-21, 08:38 AM
I'm sure there would be enough. 2 spiral cut hams and a large turkey plus all the trimmings. Lots of left-overs.

sounda like you are going to over eat., of course that is what makes for a good family get together. enjoy :)

zombie67
12-25-21, 10:35 AM
Merry merry Christmas everyone!

DrPop
12-26-21, 12:59 PM
Kat is coming home from college, wow doesn't seem like it was that long ago that that little girl was wanting some help reaching some goal in Milkyway I think it was. If I remember right with the help of some of us she reached that goal. guess time flys when you are having fun.

Yeah! You all were great for helping her back then. Now she's all grown up, going to college across the country from us and just finished her first semester in an architecture program. They have to learn everything manually by hand the first year - won't even let them use a computer for any of it until later. I actually think that's kind of good. She'll learn the basics by hand first. Crazy how fast all the years went! :-o