PDA

View Full Version : Movies that make you wanna PUKE!

YoDude9999
04-26-11, 01:24 AM
Ok, here's an idea. List the movies you hate and tell us why. I'll start;

Anything that has, "Sherk" in its name. Why? Likely kinda well, like, "same sex marriage"

Yo-

joker
04-26-11, 01:28 AM
TRON LEGACY. That movie sucked.

Edit: If you were a fan of the original movie.

YoDude9999
04-26-11, 01:29 AM
You failed to say why it sucked.

Yo-

Maxwell
04-26-11, 02:05 AM
A non-exhaustive list:

-LoTR 1 and 3: Basically, each movie took three hours to tell 30 minutes of story. Not to mention the last 30-45 minutes of Return of the King was the worst ending to a series in the history of movies.
-Harry Potter (all): Combine kids, epic fantasy, angsty teens, and unrealistic scenarios, and you have everything I hate in a movie/book series.
-Unbreakable: Imagine you walk into an M. Night Shyamalan movie. You sit through two hours of movie waiting for the climax, and it never happens. The most boring movie I've sat through.
-Twilight 2+: Confession time - I watched the first as an "endurance challenge" to myself, and didn't mind it. Not good, but not as bad as I thought. So I watched the second - Oh dear god. The whiniest movie ever. I'm not an advocate of domestic violence, but if any woman deserves to have some sense slapped into her, it's Bella. And vampires don't sparkle.
-Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist: Whiny teens, terrible parenting, and crappy indie music. Ugh.

joker
04-26-11, 02:18 AM
You failed to say why it sucked.

First of all, the 3D sucked. The acting sucked. And the storyline sucked. Any more questions?

Fire$torm
04-26-11, 02:20 AM
Not to diss the dead but anything with Farrah Fawcett before "The Burning Bed".

Why? Because she was a really lousy actress!!!

joker
04-26-11, 02:22 AM
But we would all do her!! (unless you are gay).

Maxwell
04-26-11, 02:33 AM
That's why those awesome engineers back in the day invented the "mute" button.;)

Fire$torm
04-26-11, 02:34 AM

Bubble brained bleached blonds are not high on my list of turn-ons.

zombie67
04-26-11, 02:36 AM
Not to diss the dead but anything with Farrah Fawcett before "The Burning Bed".

Why? Because she was a really lousy actress!!!

Are you crapping on Logan's Run? Oh wait, that kinda fits in this thread too...

Fire$torm
04-26-11, 02:39 AM
Are you crapping on Logan's Run? Oh wait, that kinda fits in this thread too...

Sorry but yes. It was a GREAT book by the way.

YoDude9999
04-30-11, 12:28 AM
DUDE! Farrah Fawcett is an old hag now. AND, I wouldn't have "done" her, even when she was halfway good looking still. Do you realize how many people she had to [insert 4 letter word here] to get to where she was?....Damn dude, that's just plain dangerous $hit there!

If I rolled over and saw her face in the morning, I'd likely shart the bed.

Yo-

zombie67
04-30-11, 12:40 AM
DUDE! Farrah Fawcett is an old hag now. AND, I wouldn't have "done" her, even when she was halfway good looking still. Do you realize how many people she had to [insert 4 letter word here] to get to where she was?....Damn dude, that's just plain dangerous $hit there!

If I rolled over and saw her face in the morning, I'd likely shart the bed.

Yo-

Yeah...probably since she's dead.

YoDude9999
04-30-11, 12:45 AM
Now excuse me for detracting a little here, but aside from movies that make me wanna puke, there's always the TV shows that are just as worthy of mention......

Mr. Rodgers, anything Barney and currently, there's a childrens show on the PBS channels that I don't seem to remember the name of, that's well, just way too goodie-two-shoes for me.

Now, don't get me wrong here. I love the idea of children learning from televised shows, but show them something that's actually useful, like how to do their taxes, be punctual, job and work skills and how to make friends and play well together.

I'd almost rather see Hitler on TV commanding the kids, "YOU VEL LEARN DAS A, B, Cs.

Just a thought for FUN!

Yo-

YoDude9999
04-30-11, 12:58 AM
Yeah...probably since she's dead.

Yeah, that would make life with her very difficult...but I didn't know this news. So tell me what you know.

Mr. Hankey
04-30-11, 01:00 AM
Yeah, that would make life with her very difficult...but I didn't know this news. So tell me what you know.

If I recall she died a year or two ago from anal cancer.

zombie67
04-30-11, 01:01 AM

She died June 25, 2009, same as Michael Jackson. Probably why you didn't hear.

YoDude9999
04-30-11, 03:47 AM
I see, then it was a sad day indeed. I'm sure she was loved by many fans and a person dieing is always a sad thing.

I must apologize if I offended anyone.

Yo-

Fire$torm
04-30-11, 03:58 AM
I see, then it was a sad day indeed. I'm sure she was loved by many fans and a person dieing is always a sad thing.

I must apologize if I offended anyone.

Yo-

Hey man, it happens. I take no offense.

BTW: Since you mentioned bad TV, there are two classes of shows I abhor. Soap Operas and anything related to WWF. Sans Woman's Roller Derby of course. :D

Shadow
04-30-11, 08:09 AM

Shameless Geico quote: "What? Do you live under a rock or something?"

@ F$ I have to add reality TV shows to the list. Anyone here remember when MTV (aka Music TV) actually played music (videos)?

Fire$torm
04-30-11, 02:29 PM
Shameless Geico quote: "What? Do you live under a rock or something?"

@ F$ I have to add reality TV shows to the list. Anyone here remember when MTV (aka Music TV) actually played music (videos)?

Man, tell me about it!

joker
05-01-11, 11:10 PM
@ F$ I have to add reality TV shows to the list.

Oh I agree with that. The WWE is more realistic then all that crap! Deadliest catch, biggest loser.......real.........get a brain people.

trigggl
05-16-11, 11:31 PM
I just watched "The Road". Does anyone have a gun I can borrow?

joker
05-16-11, 11:33 PM
I just watched "The Road". Does anyone have a gun I can borrow?

Right after I am done with it after watching Book of Eli.

Fire$torm
05-17-11, 12:41 AM
Right after I am done with it after watching Book of Eli.

Hey joker, not nice. I thought BoE was a really good movie. Don't go dissin the Brother!!! >:/ >:/ >:/

Why I otta....... Bam! To the Moon. LOL

zombie67
05-17-11, 01:42 AM
The Last Airbender

Holy crap! It was supposed to be the real movie version of the AWESOME animated series "Avatar: The Last Airbender". What a complete piece of S!

:-q

joker
05-17-11, 02:02 AM
I know this is weird but I totally agree with Zombie, the Last Air Bender movie sucked some serous buttocks.

And sorry F$ but BOE was not a good movie! What kind of an idiot does not open the book which he has spent so much time, and dead people to acquire, until he gets back home?? Not to mention the blind guy with ninja skills......

trigggl
05-17-11, 07:22 AM
...What a complete piece of S!

Is that pronounced "Snot"?

I liked BoE. The Road was an endless (long) movie of depression and stupidity. Viggo must really be hurting for work.

Fire$torm
05-17-11, 04:45 PM
I know this is weird but I totally agree with Zombie, the Last Air Bender movie sucked some serous buttocks.

And sorry F$ but BOE was not a good movie! What kind of an idiot does not open the book which he has spent so much time, and dead people to acquire, until he gets back home?? Not to mention the blind guy with ninja skills......

Blind guy????? If you are referring to Eli, he's not blind. The Bible he was carrying was written in braille, that's all.

joker
05-17-11, 05:03 PM
Blind guy????? If you are referring to Eli, he's not blind.

I think he was and I am pretty sure I am not the only one.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_Eli_blind_in_the_book_of_Eli

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100209074503AADaxS9

Duke of Buckingham
05-17-11, 05:35 PM
I understand you never puke properly. When I was about 13 years, my mother took me to the cinema and in the rush to enter we buy tickets to another movie. We enter the cinema and there was only one guy and the movie started imediatly first image was

Трейл
and stayed there for 5 minutes and the translation

The Fugue
Was a Russian picture took 4 hours to get out there since I didnt want to disturb my mother that was sleeping. the guy had gone. I clear remember one cene that started with a small point in the snow and for 20 minutes the point change to a person and the person went away the image stay still as only russians can do with only the snow for about more 5 minutes. I dont remember they have spoken a word in those four hours.
I will try to send you that picture and if a son of yours dont behave well make him see the picture.

trigggl
05-17-11, 06:07 PM

Why else would he be able to read braille and not be able to write it out himself at the end?

joker
05-17-11, 06:32 PM
The Fugue

Guess I wont be renting that one anytime soon!

Fire$torm
05-17-11, 06:34 PM

Well, I think they are mistaken. I just watched the first few scenes again and there is no sign he is blind.
Example One: The opening cat hunt scene. Kills a cat with a bow and arrow. When he retrives the cat he looks it over.

Example Two: The mouse scene. When he hears a mouse he turns to look at it. Then he offers the mouse some food with the words "Its Cat".

The only blind character in the movie is the antagonist's (Carnegie) wife, Claudia.

joker
05-17-11, 07:11 PM
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100117135549AARL4T9

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1444808/pg1

http://www.howtoprovo.com/?p=440

http://www.chacha.com/question/is-eli-blind-in-the-movie-the-book-of-eli

http://www.thisishowyoudoit.com/blog/book-of-eli-blind/

Yeah, they arent going to give away the fact that he is blind early in the movie. Not how movies are made these days. Read the comments and watch the ENTIRE movie over again and I am sure you will SEE that he is blind. Hehehehe

trigggl
05-17-11, 07:27 PM
Well, I think they are mistaken. I just watched the first few scenes again and there is no sign he is blind.
Example One: The opening cat hunt scene. Kills a cat with a bow and arrow. When he retrives the cat he looks it over.

Example Two: The mouse scene. When he hears a mouse he turns to look at it. Then he offers the mouse some food with the words "Its Cat".

The only blind character in the movie is the antagonist's (Carnegie) wife, Claudia.
My minister is legally blind, but he still has enough sight to look at things with a small window in his sight. He can't see well enough to read, but he can tell who he's standing next to. Perhaps Eli is just visually challenged.

Mumps
05-17-11, 07:31 PM
The Last Airbender

Holy crap! It was supposed to be the real movie version of the AWESOME animated series "Avatar: The Last Airbender". What a complete piece of S!

:-q

My (then) 9 year old daughter went to watch that with a friend. They both walked out of the theater less than halfway through it. More fun walking the mall waiting to get picked up than sitting through it...

trigggl
05-17-11, 07:36 PM
The Road reminded me of another movie I never should have wasted my time on. The Thin Red Line has to be the worst war movie ever.

joker
05-17-11, 07:41 PM
And lets not forget Aliens VS Ninjas!