PDA

View Full Version : SETI@home: RSS not working

zombie67
04-28-11, 03:02 AM
There have been RSS posts from both SETI@home and SETI@home/AstroPulse Beta, both about 6 hours ago. Still nothing showing here. Is this a residual from the disk issue, are these RSS feed not working?

Bok
04-28-11, 12:15 PM
I don't believe there is an rss for Seti set up at all..

zombie67
04-28-11, 12:27 PM
Hmm. My reader picked up something.

http://setiweb.ssl.berkeley.edu/beta/rss_main.php

Bok
04-28-11, 12:30 PM
yes, I'm saying that the rss feed has not been configured here in vbulletin for seti though. Each one has to be added manually by one of the admins.

It's a bit of a pain too as I did a ton of them over at Free-DC, but have certainly not kept them up to date either :)

zombie67
04-28-11, 12:33 PM
Ah. I was not clear. I was asking for that, for the RSS to be configured here. Or if it already was configured here, did it need fixing.

Bok
04-28-11, 12:37 PM
Right,

calling DrPop, Mr Hankey or Teratoma :)

DrPop
04-28-11, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the heads up, have not been on much in last 24 hours, things got a little busy with life and the family. I will try to figure out setting up the RSS for you today if I get a chance. Hankey did all the other ones, so it may take me a bit to figure out.:p

Mr. Hankey
04-28-11, 12:47 PM
The seti@home rss feed has not been configured.....looks like Dr. Pop is on it though. I will help him by standing by and seeing if he can get it setup without blowing up the entire board. You know there are a lot of buttons in the admin CP :cool:

Bok
04-28-11, 01:58 PM
There must be an easier way to setup those feeds though. It only takes a few minutes each but I guess I just hate monotonous tasks, brings out the programmer in me... :)