PDA

View Full Version : Enable Members List?

DrBob
10-27-10, 10:55 PM
Can you enable the "Members List" so we can view who is registered for the fora and the last time they were online?

Mr. Hankey
10-27-10, 11:00 PM
Does it give you an error when you select member list from the community drop down?

DrBob
10-27-10, 11:07 PM
OK works fine. Just didn't see the link on first perusal. It's going to take a while to get up to speed here as things are laid out a lot differently than the old fora.

Is there an option to show last login on the Members List?

Never mind, I see it is now enabled, thank you.

Mr. Hankey
10-27-10, 11:08 PM
I went and checked and not all the data you were looking for was selected to be displayed in the member list so I enabled some more data, but the member list feature itself was already active.

Mr. Hankey
10-27-10, 11:12 PM
OK works fine. Just didn't see the link on first perusal. It's going to take a while to get up to speed here as things are laid out a lot differently than the old fora.

Is there an option to show last login on the Members List?

Never mind, I see it is now enabled, thank you.

Yeah I really know what you mean! When people ask about this or that option as a possibility I have to go hunting the the admin control area... its freaking huge. I keep finding more and more stuff. I am going to have to write an admin tutorial or something to hand off to the next set of admins.

KaoticEvil[SETI.USA]
10-28-10, 12:00 AM
Yeah I really know what you mean! When people ask about this or that option as a possibility I have to go hunting the the admin control area... its freaking huge. I keep finding more and more stuff. I am going to have to write an admin tutorial or something to hand off to the next set of admins.

Is it larger than the PHPbb Admin section? I've been admin on several boards that ran it, and I remember it being quite large on some of them, once all the addons n such were installed..

Mr. Hankey
10-28-10, 12:03 AM
;246']Is it larger than the PHPbb Admin section? I've been admin on several boards that ran it, and I remember it being quite large on some of them, once all the addons n such were installed..

Yes, it is bigger

KaoticEvil[SETI.USA]
10-28-10, 12:07 AM
I may be checking out vBulletin when I get my site back online for the forums...