PDA

View Full Version : Well they finally did it... Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden

Fire$torm
05-02-11, 12:01 AM
IS DEAD! Read it on CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/01/bin.laden.obit/index.html?hpt=Sbin)

Maxwell
05-02-11, 12:07 AM
I saw that. Woohoo!:cool:

Steve Bohlen
05-02-11, 12:20 AM
N I C E ! ! ! ! !

Shadow
05-02-11, 12:37 AM
Well that's one down. Now we just need 1,999+ more to even up the score.

joker
05-02-11, 01:36 AM
He was just an american actor anyways. :p

Maxwell
05-02-11, 07:52 PM
Paul from Team Starfire just told me this one:

"I guess we all know what Chuck Norris was doing yesterday"

GregK
05-02-11, 09:13 PM
what a surprise this was! waiting to see what happens now..

joker
05-02-11, 09:28 PM
"I guess we all know what Chuck Norris was doing yesterday"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjnVEsXtNIU

Fire$torm
05-02-11, 10:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjnVEsXtNIU

That was ridiculously funny =))

Maxwell
05-04-11, 10:29 AM
This struck me as an amusing, yet terrifying commentary on people today...

http://www.lamebook.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/bin-out-of-the-loop.jpg

joker
05-04-11, 02:12 PM
This struck me as an amusing, yet terrifying commentary on people today...

Sounds like Sarah needs to be shot in the eye.

Maxwell
05-04-11, 04:23 PM
Sounds like Sarah needs to be shot in the eye.
Yes. But be sure to release the pictures...

joker
05-04-11, 04:31 PM
Yes. But be sure to release the pictures...

Yeah......no pictures......Body already dumped at sea............SEAL team 6.........shot in the face..................Sounds like a cover up movie to me. :-$

trigggl
05-05-11, 02:29 AM
Yeah......no pictures......Body already dumped at sea............SEAL team 6.........shot in the face..................Sounds like a cover up movie to me. :-$

They seem to be going out of their way to remove all possible proof that they killed him. We're supposed to trust the Government's word for it? No, I vote and pay taxes. You say you did something and you're proud of it. You would think that the first order of business would be to release the proof of it. It's so transparent we can't see it.

Obama finally showed us proof of US birth. I guess he needed something else to hide. When that's released, he'll need something else to hide. I guess he doesn't think US citizens have a right to know. We're just peons here to serve him.

Fire$torm
05-05-11, 02:45 AM
They seem to be going out of their way to remove all possible proof that they killed him. We're supposed to trust the Government's word for it? No, I vote and pay taxes. You say you did something and you're proud of it. You would think that the first order of business would be to release the proof of it. It's so transparent we can't see it.

Obama finally showed us proof of US birth. I guess he needed something else to hide. When that's released, he'll need something else to hide. I guess he doesn't think US citizens have a right to know. We're just peons here to serve him.

True but that ideology is touted by every American politician so nothing new there. But you think that if Osama wasn't dead he would have sent out a new video by now with hime saying "The reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated!!!"

Shadow
05-05-11, 09:48 AM

Same old Obama tactics, create a big hype and controversy, distract the public from the current hot issues. So what's going on right now that he's trying to distract us from? Oh yeah, the budget and the big vote on raising the ceiling of the deficit. Kinda got dropped like a hot potato in the news coverage, didn't it? Speaking of news coverage, anyone else notice how all of a sudden Osama is being pronounced and spelled as "Usama" by the networks?

DrPop
05-05-11, 10:26 AM
What you say is so true...and yes, nearly every politician is guilty as charged, unfortunately.
They are spelling it with a U instead because Osama looks so much like Obama. . . And a few:x networks already made that fruedian slip. :)
Thing is, I say let 'em make it. He was always Osama in the U.S., so don’t go using a different translation now! If their names are so close, then...oh well. Next time don’t vote for Osama ...er...Obama. ;)

Shadow
05-05-11, 11:55 AM
+1 (X1000)

YoDude9999
05-07-11, 12:14 AM
I think they should have brought him back for DNA testing and then put him on public display in front of the Capitol building for a week or so, so people could spit on his heathen carcass.

Yo-

Gopher_FreeDC
05-08-11, 06:14 PM
Obama finally showed us proof of US birth.
Tigggl - yeah that certificate looks faked just some tiny minor details like some of the numbering being anti-aliased (like it's been photoshop'd)