PDA

View Full Version : Hello again.

Cruncher Pete
05-09-11, 02:38 AM
Hi everyone. Back again for a short visit to help out you guys in the current challenges. I am an old Friend of Seti.USA who helped out many times before, but I am just a "Renegade" or some might call me a Gypsie. Actually, in Australia we prefer to call my kind who disappear from time to time as "Gone Walkabout"

Kep on crunching and have a nice day...:D

Maxwell
05-09-11, 02:57 AM
PETE!!! Glad to see you again! Thanks for helping us out, and please check in here whenever you want!

Fire$torm
05-09-11, 04:04 AM
PETE!!! Glad to see you again! Thanks for helping us out, and please check in here whenever you want!

+1

Can I have a bite of your Vegemite Sandwich?

Mike029
05-09-11, 08:57 AM
Good to hear from you. Make sure you add us as one of your destinations when on your Walkabout. :) You are always welcome to stop by. Now all we need is to get Vaio in here for a bit of a chat. :p

Crazybob
05-09-11, 01:47 PM
Welcome Pete and thanks for the help!:)

DrPop
05-09-11, 02:03 PM
Well, I'm floored! Thanks for coming to help out with the challenges, Mate! :D Always a warm welcome for you here - enjoy that walkabout 'n don't be a stranger too long, though! ;)

Mad Matt
05-09-11, 06:27 PM
Hi everyone. Back again for a short visit to help out you guys in the current challenges. I am an old Friend of Seti.USA who helped out many times before, but I am just a "Renegade" or some might call me a Gypsie. Actually, in Australia we prefer to call my kind who disappear from time to time as "Gone Walkabout"

Kep on crunching and have a nice day...:D

Hi Pete, looks like Musketeers meet everywhere, no matter in what flavour they come. :ar! Great to see you here. :cool:

joker
05-09-11, 06:34 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_34PE0ZEgM80/TSL16j3piII/AAAAAAAAbO0/vYYNnlF2Slw/s1600/fb0818c0_htf_imgcache_40163.jpg

Do you have her phone number by chance??????

Mad Matt
05-09-11, 06:35 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_34PE0ZEgM80/TSL16j3piII/AAAAAAAAbO0/vYYNnlF2Slw/s1600/fb0818c0_htf_imgcache_40163.jpg

Do you have her phone number by chance??????

Will offer more, no matter what the price. :)) Btw: she was incredible in Farscape. I'd also pay if they did another season. :P

joker
05-09-11, 07:27 PM
Will offer more, no matter what the price.

I just want to see her in a bikini!!! (or less)

Indeed, Farscape was one of the best shows ever made. I miss it. :(

Mad Matt
05-10-11, 06:02 PM
I just want to see her in a bikini!!! (or less)

Didn't know you are so modest. =))

Cruncher Pete
06-16-11, 12:08 AM
Most of you would know Matt as a Friend of S.USA who have been contributing to this team for some time. I just noted that the other day Matt changed all his projects over to us making him a full member of S.USA. Well done Matt and welcome to the dark side...

Keep on crunching and may the force be with you.

YoDude9999
06-16-11, 01:18 AM
Most of you would know Matt as a Friend of S.USA who have been contributing to this team for some time. I just noted that the other day Matt changed all his projects over to us making him a full member of S.USA. Well done Matt and welcome to the dark side...

Keep on crunching and may the force be with you.

OMG, We're on the DARK SIDE??!!......Where's my Shrek doll, all my Disney movies, "My Little Pony books", Black Beauty, where are you? Oh NO! Oh NO! Princess Leah, save us all!

Crazybob
06-16-11, 08:22 AM
Made my job in the new member welcomes much harder, but I like that kind of work! Welcome aboard Matt!

Fire$torm
06-16-11, 09:27 AM
Yeah, I was checking Free-DC this morning because I dropped a notch and discovered he was the reason. So no complaints here. Welcome aboard Matt and thanks for the help.

Cruncher Pete
06-17-11, 01:44 AM
OMG, We're on the DARK SIDE??!!......Where's my Shrek doll, all my Disney movies, "My Little Pony books", Black Beauty, where are you? Oh NO! Oh NO! Princess Leah, save us all!

I have no idea what you are eluding here YO. All I want to do here is welcome a new member. As to the dark side, You might check previous posts and many have referred to this site as the dark side before me. From the realistic point of view please note that I am located in Australia for the time being and as such I am deemed to be "Down Under". Yet, I am 10 hours ahead of UTC, or GMT if you prefer and when I post my messages to you, there is a difference of about 18 hours between us. Which means that If get to test the new world before you and if it is not agreeable I will let you know before you get there....Of course that means that you are on the Dark Side when I am on the Sunny Side....:D

P.S. Please Do NOT Hurt me, I am fragile...

Maxwell
06-17-11, 02:20 AM
I have no idea what you are eluding here YO. All I want to do here is welcome a new member. As to the dark side, You might check previous posts and many have referred to this site as the dark side before me. From the realistic point of view please note that I am located in Australia for the time being and as such I am deemed to be "Down Under". Yet, I am 10 hours ahead of UTC, or GMT if you prefer and when I post my messages to you, there is a difference of about 18 hours between us. Which means that If get to test the new world before you and if it is not agreeable I will let you know before you get there....Of course that means that you are on the Dark Side when I am on the Sunny Side....:D

P.S. Please Do NOT Hurt me, I am fragile...
There have been a bunch of Star Wars "Dark Side" jokes on the boards of late. All I think Yo meant was "welcome to the team" in a nerdy language. ;) And I will happily second the welcome, and the fact that I'm a nerd. ;) Nothing mean or inappropriate was intended...

YoDude9999
06-17-11, 10:52 AM
My comment was simply in reference to Star Wars, nothing more.

I always welcome new comers even if only referenced as, "The New Guy", no ill intentions are expressed or implied.
You being, "Down Under" does in fact put you on the opposite side of the planet, and we are all located on the dark side at midnight (except for abstract places like Alaska during certain times of the year) so we all get a turn at it!

I do appreciate the fact that you can test the waters 10 hours before some of the rest of us, so keep up the good work. Your input is valuable to us all.

Crunch on my friend!