PDA

View Full Version : What's happening at my place

Cruncher Pete
05-26-11, 06:21 PM
Just in case you might be wondering what is happening to my sudden drop in RAC. I will be away for about 2 to three days because SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed) said that all machines must be off in our absence. We are not going too far, just up the road for about two hours drive, but staying overnight for one or two nights to see a Pumpkin Festival. Since my name is Peter, I suppose it is apt to say: "Peter, Peter Pumpkin eater".:)

DrPop
05-26-11, 06:27 PM
Sweet! Enjoy the vacation - even short ones are fun. :D Eat some pumpkin pie for me - it's my favorite with a little whip cream on top! :cool:

Duke of Buckingham
05-26-11, 07:16 PM
http://www.businesspundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/pumpkin.jpg

joker
05-26-11, 07:18 PM
http://www.businesspundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/pumpkin.jpg

This is what is happening to your computers while you are away!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thx for the pick DB!!! Classic!

Steve Bohlen
05-27-11, 07:43 PM
Enjoy the short Vaykay, Pete.

OK, everybody get a new cruncher online to make up for credits during his absence!

Fire$torm
05-27-11, 08:47 PM

OK, everybody get a new cruncher online to make up for credits during his absence!

I'mma working on it. Truly I am. Sam I am. :P

joker
05-27-11, 09:00 PM
I'mma working on it. Truly I am. Sam I am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ALySsPXt0

Shadow
05-28-11, 10:33 AM

Got my latest one half built, still chipping away at it. :cool:

Mike029
05-29-11, 11:43 AM
Enjoy!! We'll be here when ya get back.

Cruncher Pete
05-29-11, 07:56 PM
I am back from the Pumpkin Festival. I did not even had a taste of their pumpkin soup for I refused to pay $4.00 for a small polystyrene cup, which would have worked out to be about a Dollar a spoon full. Apart from that it was good to get away from home for a while.

Mike029
05-29-11, 09:35 PM
I am back from the Pumpkin Festival. I did not even had a taste of their pumpkin soup for I refused to pay $4.00 for a small polystyrene cup, which would have worked out to be about a Dollar a spoon full. Apart from that it was good to get away from home for a while.:-bd:-bd:-bd:-bd

DrPop
05-29-11, 09:55 PM
Haha! I am getting more like that...I see the price and think hmmm...that is 1/20 of a new GPU, or that is almost 1/3 of a SB CPU, etc! I am being ruined for fun here. ;) :P hehehe

zombie67
05-30-11, 01:37 AM
Er, isn't it almost exactly the opposite time of the year for a pumpkin anything? Seems odd.

Maxwell
05-30-11, 04:36 AM
Er, isn't it almost exactly the opposite time of the year for a pumpkin anything? Seems odd.
Hence Australia... :cool:

YoDude9999
05-30-11, 11:38 AM
I always heard they're toilets go down in the opposite direction as they do in the Northern Hemisphere. That's no reason to pick on them though LOL :)

Yo-

zombie67
05-30-11, 11:52 AM
Hence Australia... :cool:

D'oh! Never noticed that!

Crazybob
05-31-11, 02:56 PM
I always heard they're toilets go down in the opposite direction as they do in the Northern Hemisphere. That's no reason to pick on them though LOL :)

Yo-

Yeh, it's like a giant baday. The water comes straight up at you. At least that's what I heard. A gravity thing maybe?:)

Cruncher Pete
06-12-11, 07:23 PM
Sorry guys, but I am on a down at the moment. The point is that I just received my Electric Bill and I can not affords to run my machines at its present course. Therefore, I aim to reduce out put by half, leaving the idle machines to kick in when there is a special need like a challenge. Unfortunately, the first project/team to suffer as a result is Team Musketeers. I feel that I should support my own team as best as I can therefore at this time I am puling out of TM for RAN, I need to get used to this as from the 1st of JUly the cost of power is going up again and in relative input, my out put will be going down accordingly.:(:mad::o=((

Maxwell
06-12-11, 07:45 PM
No worries, Pete. You gotta take care of yourself and family first. Good luck cutting costs!

Mike029
06-12-11, 11:13 PM
Yep family first. It's a bummer but we'll be here to to chat.

Crazybob
06-13-11, 09:06 AM
Sorry to hear that Pete, but you need to take care of yourself and family first. Drop in any time!