PDA

View Full Version : Video games to movies

joker
05-29-11, 08:13 PM
Ok, so I am watching D.O.A. today (if you like hot chicks wearing very little and doing kung-fu, you should watch it too), and I started thinking.......what are the best movies made based on video games?

What do you guys think?

Fire$torm
05-29-11, 10:56 PM
My First pick would be Resident Evil.

I'm still waiting for the powers that be to produce Quake III Arena with maybe Vin Diesel as "Major". Also UT needs to be immortalized on celluloid.

Edit: My second pick would be Final Fantasy but even though the the game and movie were Sony products, the only thing the two have in common is the name.

Maxwell
05-29-11, 11:13 PM
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, if for no other reason that jiggly Jolie. And that was drawn from this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_video_games) list...

joker
05-29-11, 11:23 PM
Are you wanting to get jiggly with Lara Max?? :cool:

Maxwell
05-29-11, 11:34 PM
Are you wanting to get jiggly with Lara Max?? :cool:
Are you saying you DON'T want to?!?

Duke of Buckingham
05-30-11, 12:14 AM

:o Lara, I have no time for Lara to much to do with my friends in the photo. No I am not going to post in here. :rolleyes:

to much in hands Duke :P

joker
05-30-11, 12:20 AM

No...........I am just saying that I want to go before you!! :cool:

joker
05-30-11, 05:22 PM
My First pick would be Resident Evil.

I am with you on that one. Really liked the first 3 movies. The 4th on the other hand.......

YoDude9999
05-30-11, 07:14 PM
Well just how many games were turned into movies anyway? Doesn't seem like that many.

Yo-

joker
05-30-11, 08:03 PM
And that was drawn from this list...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_video_games

Here is a list.

Fire$torm
05-30-11, 10:36 PM
Thx joker. I have seen a few of the ones on the International list.

I liked....
Hitman
Max Payne
Prince of Persia
Tekken

Doom was sorta OK but it could have been MUCH better.

And yes Maxwell, Jiggly Jolie. I need some alone time now.......