PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Wisconsin!

willimm
05-31-11, 06:28 PM
Hello to everyone on the team!!! I am a pretty long time BOINCer (starting around late 2009 or so) who just recently joined the team, and I'm glad I did. I'm new here, but at least I've been doing the computing for a while. Please give me some warm welcomes here.

Mike029
05-31-11, 06:36 PM
Hello to everyone on the team!!! I am a pretty long time BOINCer (starting around late 2009 or so) who just recently joined the team, and I'm glad I did. I'm new here, but at least I've been doing the computing for a while. Please give me some warm welcomes here.

welcome to the team!!! Look around, stay awhile. Any questions just ask. :p

joker
05-31-11, 07:10 PM
Howdy Partner.

valyn42
05-31-11, 07:25 PM
Glad to have another aboard!

Maxwell
05-31-11, 07:51 PM
I will not give you a warm welcome. I will give you an air-conditioned welcome, due to the fact that I hate the hot weather. :D:p

But welcome nonetheless! Glad to have you around! :cool:

c303a
05-31-11, 08:06 PM
Good to see another person from Wisconsin. I've been putting up with the flatlanders long enough. Don't be a stranger here and like it was said above...any questions just ask.

Fire$torm
05-31-11, 09:27 PM
Aloha from the other side of Lake Michigan :D

@c303a: Bah! Flatlanders? Why I otta......... :P

Fogle
05-31-11, 09:56 PM
Welcome to the team, and especialy the boards. Don't be a stranger, let us know how things are going. :D

Steve Bohlen
05-31-11, 10:03 PM
Welcome, willimm! Hope you enjoy your stay. Poke around a bit and let us know if you have any questions.

YoDude9999
05-31-11, 10:19 PM
Ok, screw the questions, Hey William, got any answers? We're here to receive advice as well as give it.

My first bit of advice is that you poke as much fun at joker and max as you possibly can. The rest of us will join in, quite happily in fact!

Welcome aboard, have fun, crunch on!

Yo-

Maxwell
05-31-11, 10:24 PM
And was that you that joined us on about a zillion projects the other day?

Beerdrinker
06-01-11, 09:54 AM
Hello there...

WELCOME to the team!
Glad you choose OUR little corner on the web. Please feel free to poke around and ask as much as you can!

Crazybob's Son
06-01-11, 01:14 PM
Glad to see you joined the team and message boards. You'll find we have a great group of people here!

Slicker
06-08-11, 10:56 AM
People still live in Madison? I thought they all moved to Rockford, IL! ;)
Glad to have you aboard!

Crazybob
06-08-11, 11:51 AM
Ya hay dar! Grab a bowl of curds and a warm pointer and join in on the fun!

Dandasarge
06-08-11, 12:38 PM
Ya hay dar! Grab a bowl of curds and a warm pointer and join in on the fun!

Man I love curds... I wish I could by them in FL.

Crazybob
06-08-11, 01:26 PM
My Sister came down the other day. Had her stop at the local cheese factory in the small town of Rudolph WI. Picked up about 8 pounds of them. MMmmmmmm good. They will ship them to you, but they're never as good as when they are fresh packaged and on the counter. You know they're good when they are squeeky when you bite into them.

willimm
06-21-11, 11:52 AM
And was that you that joined us on about a zillion projects the other day?

I guess that you are probably right about that observation. I was already running a lot of projects before I joined this team, ya know.

Maxwell
06-21-11, 12:30 PM
I guess that you are probably right about that observation. I was already running a lot of projects before I joined this team, ya know.
That's awesome! Welcome! Glad to have you around!

DrPop
06-22-11, 03:09 AM
... I was already running a lot of projects before I joined this team, ya know.

Sweetness! :D Great to have you with us, Willimm. Always room for another great cruncher to join the team! Thanks for climbing aboard.:cool: