PDA

View Full Version : Leaving town for a few days..

Beerdrinker
06-10-11, 02:59 AM
Hello there team..

Just a quick heads up.

My family and I will leave town today for a small holiday trip. We will return back on monday 13th June.

I will shut down my pc, as I am not comfortable let anything run when I am not around.

Have a great weekend! :)

Mike029
06-10-11, 08:44 AM
Hello there team..

Just a quick heads up.

My family and I will leave town today for a small holiday trip. We will return back on monday 13th June.

I will shut down my pc, as I am not comfortable let anything run when I am not around.

Have a great weekend! :)

Enjoy see ya when ya get back. Drick plenty of beer!!

Fire$torm
06-11-11, 01:59 AM
Have a great time with the family and savor every moment. And remember to take lots of pics!!!!!!

Enjoy

YoDude9999
06-11-11, 02:15 AM
Do enjoy yourself....see ya when ya get back!

Beerdrinker
06-13-11, 12:56 PM
Back on duty team!!

Had some few good days with my family. Much needed. Good food, good wine and a beer on the terass with the wife at nigth. My batteries are now fully charged..:o

Fire$torm
06-13-11, 03:16 PM
Back on duty team!!

Had some few good days with my family. Much needed. Good food, good wine and a beer on the terass with the wife at nigth. My batteries are now fully charged..:o

LOL, the Energizer Bunny's job is done.........

Glad to hear you had a good time. Quality time with the better half is always a good thing. So, the need for a new dishwasher has been avoided?

joker
06-13-11, 03:40 PM
There is always room for a new dishwasher!!

Crazybob
06-13-11, 04:09 PM
Welcome back Beer! Just remember, the older the battery, the sooner it needs to be recharged! :)