PDA

View Full Version : Name Change

Clank [MM]
06-16-11, 01:57 PM
Hey guys as Hankey and a couple others already know I finally changed names. Using my own name from the early Seti days was nothing more than nostalgia. So gone is old school - Persch, Patrick J. becomes Clank [MM]. Hardly worth an announcement unless your searching for it. Later guys

Crazybob
06-16-11, 02:11 PM
I'm not sure I would have made the connection at first without the post. Might have thought someone stole your avatar. It does happen. Thanks for the the update Patrick, I mean Clank!

Steve Bohlen
06-16-11, 02:25 PM
We can change our forum name? Can't seem to find that option. I wasn't bright enough to choose anything but my boring old birth name when signing up. I might like a cool nick too. :)

Clank [MM]
06-16-11, 02:48 PM
Hey it was one of the shortest words that sounded a little goofy. So we might as well have some fun with. Everybody weigh in on what they think the name means, have some fun with it.

First let's get these two out of the way.

The sound my balls make when I'm walking.

The sound the pan makes when my wife beats on me.

Now use that imagination.

Patrick

Bryan
06-16-11, 03:19 PM
I have never had a problem with the name, but that Avatar has gotten to me since day one! It gives me the willys :))

Crazybob
06-16-11, 03:32 PM
Coinage
Liason
and
Numismatic
Knowitall?

Crazybob
06-16-11, 03:39 PM
The sound made when you pull the lever to divert the power from the lightning bolts through the tower and into the lifeless corpse on the table?

Crazybob
06-16-11, 03:40 PM
The jail door closing?

Crazybob
06-16-11, 03:42 PM
Corporal, Lieutenant, Admiral, no kidding?

Crazybob
06-16-11, 03:43 PM
Country Living version of the TANK!

Mr. Hankey
06-16-11, 03:49 PM
We can change our forum name? Can't seem to find that option. I wasn't bright enough to choose anything but my boring old birth name when signing up. I might like a cool nick too. :)

Requires admin intervention :cool:

Maxwell
06-16-11, 03:53 PM
Yay! Glad you're officially joining the crew of awesomeness! Now, if I could just convince DrBob to add the "[MM]" tag to his name, my unofficial MM Chaser list would be zero. ;)

Btw, Clank, to get your name to change on Free-DC, you have to change your name on each of the projects. Once you've changed over half, your combined name will be changed. If you need to keep track, check out your alternative stats page (http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=userbycpid2&cpid=7d66b07c7d278c751e1ca88ec1c9c0a8).

Maxwell
06-16-11, 03:55 PM
Requires admin intervention :cool:
Speaking of Admin intervention, can you re-up him to team member status? Stats page is in the above post.

trigggl
06-16-11, 04:25 PM
Short, sweet, I like it. Crunch, crunch, crunch.

Fire$torm
06-16-11, 05:17 PM
http://ratchet.wikia.com/wiki/Clank

Mike029
06-16-11, 08:48 PM
I'm not sure I would have made the connection at first without the post. Might have thought someone stole your avatar. It does happen. Thanks for the the update Patrick, I mean Clank!

I did think someone stole your avatar. lol, I'll call you whatever ya want. Clank it is. !!! :P