PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to "DrPop 1 Mill for the day.

Mike029
11-03-10, 12:07 AM
Very nice. Banging out a Mil per day now. Sweet. :P

Maxwell
11-03-10, 12:09 AM
You might want to check the "Dual" thread here... DrPop is an evil genius who wanted to make Joker look silly.

joker
11-03-10, 12:13 AM
You might want to check the "Dual" thread here... DrPop is an evil genius who wanted to make Joker look silly.

Yeah, it turns out that I just suck.

Mike029
11-03-10, 12:17 AM
Been reading it. But, damn, He has tripled his output and is holding off till AMD releases the Bobcat/Bulldozer to make his BIG splash.:-bd

I was to upgrade badly. You guys are killing me. ~X(

DrPop
11-03-10, 11:04 PM
Thanks for the shout out, Mike. Like the guys said - that 1.2Mil was with Bryan's help for the practical joke on Joker. :D
Looks like I'll be hitting around 600K per day with these 2 rigs on my own (Hint to Bryan, you can always help out on my account if you want!!!:D). That is nearly a 5X increase in my daily output - before the "dual" ;) I averaged around 120 - 125K per day.

When I scrape together enough $ for another case, and get the 48XX series GPUs online for Kat, that will bring an additional 200K per day in MW on her account.

STMahlberg
11-03-10, 11:34 PM
Very nice. Banging out a Mil per day now. Sweet. :P

Way to go!

Beerdrinker
11-04-10, 12:08 PM
Thanks for the shout out, Mike. Like the guys said - that 1.2Mil was with Bryan's help for the practical joke on Joker. :D
Looks like I'll be hitting around 600K per day with these 2 rigs on my own (Hint to Bryan, you can always help out on my account if you want!!!:D). That is nearly a 5X increase in my daily output - before the "dual" ;) I averaged around 120 - 125K per day.

When I scrape together enough $ for another case, and get the 48XX series GPUs online for Kat, that will bring an additional 200K per day in MW on her account.

Thatīs still SMOKING!!!!