PDA

View Full Version : Future of the Aqua Project.

Cruncher Pete
07-28-11, 11:05 PM
From the long time admin over at Aqua:

Hi all,

Just a note to let you know that I am no longer with D-Wave, and this will be my last post as AQUA's admin. And before you ask: I don't know what will become of AQUA.

Thank you all for your help during the previous years!

-Kamran

DrPop
07-28-11, 11:26 PM
Wow. ...and thus the fair wind blows against the project formerly known as best CPU credit on earth...

Fire$torm
07-28-11, 11:53 PM
Damn, when it rains, it really pours.

Duke of Buckingham
07-28-11, 11:58 PM
Sad to ear that:mad: But is not something that amazed me after this last troubled times.:|

Duke

YoDude9999
07-29-11, 12:06 AM
First I find a post from Joker leaving, now Aqua is belly-up, the next thing you know DA might have a heart attack and we can all have a reason to rejoice! Ok, J/K, sorta....

It would have been nice if the Aqua admin had posted his reasons for leaving (or possibly getting fired perhaps) so we at least knew something with some meat attached to it. Beans and rice is okay for a few days but sheeeeeze.....

Beerdrinker
07-29-11, 12:19 AM
Man, bummer!!

And we did not even got to retire that project as #1 team....Wonder which project the Zeigeist something will do now??

YoDude9999
07-29-11, 12:35 AM
I say we all pile $hit on DA for this mess! It would seem he has got to have a hand in it somehow. :mad:

Slicker
08-02-11, 09:55 AM
The admin may have just left on his own for a better job. Either way, it is still a bummer.