PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a Maxwell

Maxwell
07-30-11, 01:34 AM
Hey y'all!

Some of you might remember me from back in the old days (June 2011, how different life was then). Anyway, I'm back here. Haven't stopped crunching, though I've gotten busy with a real social life (shocking for me, to be honest), and got out of the habit of being around here. And I still have a couple computers in pieces in my kitchen that I got annoyed with and put in time-out for far longer than I should have.

But I am alive. I just marked all posts read because there was no way I'd get through them all, so if there's stuff I need to know, let me know.

Maxwell
07-30-11, 01:38 AM
Also, I'm disappointed in all of you. How in the world am I still the top poster here? Somebody go punch the babies of Fire$torm and DrPop.

Beerdrinker
07-30-11, 01:50 AM
Hello there Maxwell.

Welcome back on the boards. Lots to read if you are up to it..

We had quite a month here. First we did a double tag team attack on QMC/Docking. We charged QMC for first place over P3DN, while TPR (Team Phoenix Rising) charged against Docking....Unfortunately we did not succeed...

Rigth now we are defending Primaboinca. SG had our tail pretty good - so we decided to defend that - and at the same time push for 100M Milestone as a team. That would bring us some glory since it has not been reached yet.

In the future we are planning on doing some monthly/quarterly raids on projects, were members can attend at own free will.

Look in the members section.

Good to have you back!

Best regards,
Beer

Maxwell
07-30-11, 02:03 AM
Fun! Fortunately, by big boy Prima cruncher is still going strong... I'll head over to the members area and start the slow process of catching up...

spingadus
07-30-11, 02:24 AM
welcome back!

joker
07-30-11, 04:34 AM
I'll head over to the members area and start the slow process of catching up...

Keep working on that old man!

YoDude9999
07-30-11, 06:48 PM
It's about time you showed up again. Next time, at least make up some lame excuse why you're not around!

Maxwell
07-30-11, 08:26 PM
It's about time you showed up again. Next time, at least make up some lame excuse why you're not around!
Sorry - it was really a voracious case of mermaid herpes. You see a mermaid, OF COURSE you sleep with it. But use protection. I learned that one the hard way...

spingadus
07-30-11, 09:01 PM
Sorry - it was really a voracious case of mermaid herpes. You see a mermaid, OF COURSE you sleep with it. But use protection. I learned that one the hard way...

Not to mention the chaffing from the scales...

Mike029
07-30-11, 09:37 PM
Your back and not a single remark about dishwashers? Me thinks we have an imposter!!! :eek:

Welcome back Max.

Duke of Buckingham
07-30-11, 11:24 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/i_love_my_dishwasher_sticker-p217027377659113869qjcl_400.jpg
=)):)):)):)):)):))=))

Welcome back Maxwell. With or without dishwasher.

Crazybob
08-01-11, 03:39 PM
Welcome back Maxwell!

Maxwell
08-01-11, 07:14 PM
My reference to mermaid herpes wasn't enough to prove I'm me? I mean, what if I told you that I stopped payment on the dishwasher I got her after I found she was unclean...

NJCaNS
08-01-11, 11:38 PM
My reference to mermaid herpes wasn't enough to prove I'm me? I mean, what if I told you that I stopped payment on the dishwasher I got her after I found she was unclean... Well at least you've scaled back a bit and didn't threaten to fillay her again.
Take a fin out of your wallet and go out and get yourself a beer. :-)

Duke of Buckingham
08-02-11, 03:05 AM
http://jakemcmillan.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/dishwasher-1.jpg

I am me also.:confused:

DukeX_X

Maxwell
08-02-11, 04:29 PM
Goodness things have changed...

I may be MIA again for a while. Just found out my grandmother passed away (which is a good thing, she's been suffering for a while). So I'll be out of town for a while. I'll try and check in, but no guarantees.

And before you ask, I checked, and I don't get her dishwasher in the will to help me woo the ladies. Damn.

Mike029
08-02-11, 04:46 PM
Sorry to read about your grandmother Max. Take care of things, we'll be here when you get back.

Maxwell
08-02-11, 09:37 PM
Sorry to read about your grandmother Max. Take care of things, we'll be here when you get back.
Thanks. Haven't quite left yet, but I'll be gone for a while and busy while home, so I probably won't have much time to check in. God I hope the machines stay on...

DrPop
08-03-11, 12:35 AM
Hi Max, great to see you on here again! Posting #'s down from me this summer - life has been crazy, and we had to find a place to move to in short order, etc. Good news is that we found a nice little spot on the beach - one of our dreams, and that is going well. Bad news is, I have very little time in my life for BOINC activities, and I am supposed to be an "admin" (never really quite figured out what exactly that means on this team), but you know...I'm here trying to catch up as well! ;)

Sorry 'bout Grandma, but kind of not at the same time, if you know what I mean. Sometimes it's better when the suffering ends. Wishing you well at this time, and we're here. Give us a good holler when you get back into town!:)

Crazybob
08-03-11, 02:18 PM
Sorry to hear about Grandma Max! Take whatever time you need.

Fire$torm
08-04-11, 01:14 AM
Sorry to hear about Grandma Max! Take whatever time you need.

+1 My sincere condolences to you and your family.