PDA

View Full Version : Project rank defense?

denim
08-04-11, 10:35 AM
Ding, another first topic in a section. ;) Anyway, I know we as a team have far greater priorities right now with the Prima raid and such, but over at SZDG we are in danger of dropping a spot in less then a month. Yes the credit is brutal, but in the secondary goals of as high a team ranking in as many projects as we can, do we care enough about SZDG?

Crazybob's Son
08-04-11, 01:46 PM
Ding, another first topic in a section. ;) Anyway, I know we as a team have far greater priorities right now with the Prima raid and such, but over at SZDG we are in danger of dropping a spot in less then a month. Yes the credit is brutal, but in the secondary goals of as high a team ranking in as many projects as we can, do we care enough about SZDG?

Unless they fixed their credit validation I wont run SZDG. I had numerous tasks that ran for 24+ hours on my C2Q that would get assigned 0 credit.

trigggl
08-04-11, 06:58 PM
Unless it's a loss to SG, AF, or Sic, I don't think it's a priority.

spingadus
08-04-11, 08:07 PM
Did I hear talk of goals?

We have a new thread about this and input is needed.

http://www.setiusa.us/showthread.php?1890-TEAM-GOALS-NEEDS-DISCUSSION!!

Beerdrinker
08-05-11, 01:10 AM
If I am to make a list of priorities on projects....I would say that Sztaki is very low ranking.....

Slicker
08-05-11, 11:15 AM
Did I hear talk of goals?

We have a new thread about this and input is needed.

http://www.setiusa.us/showthread.php?1890-TEAM-GOALS-NEEDS-DISCUSSION!!

I don't have access to that thread.

denim
08-05-11, 01:08 PM
Unless they fixed their credit validation I wont run SZDG. I had numerous tasks that ran for 24+ hours on my C2Q that would get assigned 0 credit.

Never had that happen to me. :confused:

denim
08-05-11, 01:16 PM
Unless it's a loss to SG, AF, or Sic, I don't think it's a priority.

Ok, got it. Will back down my resource share.

DrPop
08-05-11, 01:29 PM
I don't have access to that thread.

What the heck? How did you not become a "member" on the forum?:confused: Must have slipped through the cracks, sorry. I will go change that right now, Slicker! My sincere apologies!:o

EDIT: Done. You should now have an eagle below your name, and be able to access everything. Please let me know if anything messed up.

denim
05-31-16, 09:30 AM
Didn't think it warranted a new topic, but SZDG is doing that damn thing again where it ground hog days me. It keeps stumbling over the same work units and keeps kicking back to 0.00% and restarting the WU.

I know this project doesn't get too much team love haha.

Did a full abort, and rolled the machine back over to Rosetta.