PDA

View Full Version : Back again

CudaStream
08-05-11, 02:34 PM
So I gather there must have been a catastrophic something or other as there is new software now and emails were sent out to members from the earlier board. Anyway, originally I was cuda.cruncher, changed to CudaStream since I use both cuda and stream gpu cards. Main thing for now is folding@home.. I see that there is one other person there crunching at present. I just am not a big fan of boinc.

NJCaNS
08-06-11, 12:22 AM
So I gather there must have been a catastrophic something or other as there is new software now and emails were sent out to members from the earlier board. Anyway, originally I was cuda.cruncher, changed to CudaStream since I use both cuda and stream gpu cards. Main thing for now is folding@home.. I see that there is one other person there crunching at present. I just am not a big fan of boinc.Regardless welcome back to at least the boards.
We're not so much a fan of BOINC (or DA apparently) as a fan of winning (or at least kickin some other team's butts) and messin with other teams heads (or each others) so feel free to chime in with comments or credits on a challenge for fun.

Beerdrinker
08-06-11, 01:20 AM
Welcome back! Great to have you here...Feel free to ask anything or just crunch...We are very chatty though, so we prefer if you wanna participate..:)

DrPop
08-07-11, 12:43 AM
Good to see you in the discussions already! ;) Thanks for joining back up with us.

Mike029
08-07-11, 06:39 PM
Welcome back CudaStream. I was not a fan of Boinc as well. I stayed crunching for United Devices for far longer than I should have. As you know Boinc allows us to help many on many different projects. You could even do folding on Boinc now. :) Crunch away as you like and again, welcome back. :D