PDA

View Full Version : Slowly returning

Ricky Moore
08-07-11, 07:33 AM
I don't know how many of you follow Facebook page but I had posted that I had cut back because of the heat. We been getting near 100 degrees temps with heat index of near 112 and above and with no AC my lappies were over heating. I am slowly returning as the heat drops. I have also done some upgrading on my Studio Laptop and it's now running Windows 7 Pro. It was running Vista. I am hoping to have all systems up by PG Racetime Aug 26.

DrPop
08-07-11, 11:26 AM
Ricky, the summer heat has been crazy! Glad you're alive and well...and crunchin' again. Great to see you on here. :)

Mike029
08-07-11, 06:30 PM
Welcome back Rick. Heat has been a killer this year. Glad to have ya back.

Ricky Moore
08-07-11, 09:03 PM
I think we were lucky. Farmers are reporting less than 50% of corn. Places like TX were not so lucky.

Crazybob
08-08-11, 09:26 AM
Welcome back. Whether has been crazy this year. Flood, Drought, Heat. And then you have the mosquitos! They are nasty! Hope temps drop more so we all can get our rigs cooled down.

Slicker
08-10-11, 03:03 PM
I think we were lucky. Farmers are reporting less than 50% of corn. Places like TX were not so lucky.

It was the wettest July on record here in Northern Illinois. So, if someone has a really really long hose, I'd be happy to pump the water from me basement to Texas the nex time it rains here. :rolleyes:

Ricky Moore
08-14-11, 10:28 AM
That would one of those TX size hoses I would think!