PDA

View Full Version : Summitted For Your Approval...

STMahlberg
08-12-11, 04:15 PM
Hello all,

I know it's been a while since I have been around; lots of changes have taken place since I was last on and I'm still in a state of transition. I apologize and beg for forgiveness for losing touch. I would like to once again rejoin and participate on the board in addition to firing up a rig or two.

Steve

c303a
08-12-11, 05:50 PM
I am sure that you will be welcomed back with open arms. I remember your posts from before and I am glad to see you back. I know it will take you a while to get caught up on all the items you missed but let me be the first to say welcome back and get the boxes crunching.

STMahlberg
08-12-11, 06:21 PM
I am sure that you will be welcomed back with open arms. I remember your posts from before and I am glad to see you back. I know it will take you a while to get caught up on all the items you missed but let me be the first to say welcome back and get the boxes crunching.

Thank you. I appreciate that.

trigggl
08-12-11, 06:28 PM
Thank you. I appreciate that.

Good to see you around. Fire those machines at will.

DrPop
08-12-11, 06:35 PM
EDIT: My first response seemed waaaaaaay to staid in light of your return! ;) So, let me try this again:

STM's Back! StM's BaCk!! STM'S BACK!!! :)) Welcome home.

Here comes understatement of the year... "Glad to have you back!" :D **==

Fogle
08-12-11, 09:28 PM
Welcome back Steve, hope you are well. It's good to see old friends come back!:D :cool:

Fire$torm
08-12-11, 09:40 PM
STM's Back! StM's BaCk!! STM'S BACK!!! :)) Welcome home.

Here comes understatement of the year... "Glad to have you back!" :D **==

+++++++++++1 <:-P <:-P <:-P

HOLY TOLEDO!!!

Dude, I so thought you had fallen off the edge of the world............ :(

Its great to see you back and posting. **==

BTW: No friggin apologies necessary. Now get crunching!

STMahlberg
08-12-11, 10:04 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome back. :)

I've got The Annihilatrix running right now on some stuff as well as trying to get re-attached to all of the projects. I ended up having to move and no longer have the room or the income to run all of the rigs I use to have crunching. I have the one for now and I might be able to get one or two more running but I'm not sure when that will occur.

Looks like I have a lot of reading to do to catch up with things.

It's good to be back. :-bd

Mumps
08-12-11, 11:01 PM
Approved. :-bd

DrPop
08-12-11, 11:21 PM
Is the Annihilatrix the big hog you made awhile back? If so, that's the only rig you need! ;) Look at JPM's Maxwell Spanked- that score is coming from his one rig! :))

YoDude9999
08-12-11, 11:49 PM
Gosh.....Good to have you back. I hope things are going well for you, or at least, better.
This is a, "rubber stamp" approval from all of us here on the Team! Any returning member is ALWAYS welcome back!
Be strong, crunch on!

Beerdrinker
08-13-11, 01:20 AM
WELCOME BACK!!

STMahlberg
08-13-11, 07:14 PM
Thank you all for the welcome back.

@DrPop - Yes, The Annihilatrix is the one I have running now but there are a couple issues I need to figure out with it.

@YoDude - Nice butt! LOL :)

I can't seem to remember where I use to get all the stats from; there is BOINC Stats... do they only update once a day? And I looked at FreeDC but it seems like I'm missing something.

Mike029
08-13-11, 07:15 PM
Great to have you back Steve! BlackOps has been getting it's tail kicked in over here!! :cool: Look forward to you posting again. A few photos perhaps? :p

STMahlberg
08-13-11, 09:18 PM
Great to have you back Steve! BlackOps has been getting it's tail kicked in over here!! :cool: Look forward to you posting again. A few photos perhaps? :p

Thank you Mike. Photos to follow shorty. :cool:

Mumps
08-13-11, 09:41 PM
Thank you Mike. Photos to follow shorty. :cool:

Hopefully not of your butt.

Fire$torm
08-13-11, 11:56 PM
....I can't seem to remember where I use to get all the stats from; there is BOINC Stats... do they only update once a day? And I looked at FreeDC but it seems like I'm missing something.

No, I don't think your missing anything. BOINCStats & Free-DC are the primary sites. And yes, BS has infrequent updates. Two other sites that might interest you, All Project Stats.com (http://www.allprojectstats.com/showuser.php?id=3ef5f71d77abb1ccaf16dfc16075fab9) and BOINC Combined Statistics. (http://boinc.netsoft-online.com/e107_plugins/boinc/get_user.php?cpid=3ef5f71d77abb1ccaf16dfc16075fab9&html=1)

NJCaNS
08-14-11, 02:53 AM
Welcome home.

And stay off PG please. I'm a day or so away from finally passing you and 15 million so I can switch to a different project.

STMahlberg
08-14-11, 06:30 AM
Hopefully not of your butt.

I promise, no photos of my butt. :)

No, I don't think your missing anything. BOINCStats & Free-DC are the primary sites. And yes, BS has infrequent updates. Two other sites that might interest you, All Project Stats.com (http://www.allprojectstats.com/showuser.php?id=3ef5f71d77abb1ccaf16dfc16075fab9) and BOINC Combined Statistics. (http://boinc.netsoft-online.com/e107_plugins/boinc/get_user.php?cpid=3ef5f71d77abb1ccaf16dfc16075fab9&html=1)

Thank you Fire$torm, as always, excellent information.

Welcome home.

And stay off PG please. I'm a day or so away from finally passing you and 15 million so I can switch to a different project.

You probably shouldn't have said anything. ;) lol No worries, my PG machines are stacked in a corner for the time being.

YoDude9999
08-14-11, 12:45 PM
Thank you all for the welcome back.

@DrPop - Yes, The Annihilatrix is the one I have running now but there are a couple issues I need to figure out with it.

@YoDude - Nice butt! LOL :)

I can't seem to remember where I use to get all the stats from; there is BOINC Stats... do they only update once a day? And I looked at FreeDC but it seems like I'm missing something.

@STMahlberg......Hahaha, glad you like it!

I play an MMORPG game called Rift. In that game, I have a "Pet" that helps out by healing me or attacking other enemies. This particular, "pet" happens to be called a Farie Companion. I was impressed with the detail the game writers took in the creation of this companion, so I decided to allow others to get a glimpse. So, in case anyone thought it may be that of a real person, you'd be sadly mistaken.

Fire$torm
08-14-11, 04:40 PM
@STMahlberg......Hahaha, glad you like it!

I play an MMORPG game called Rift. In that game, I have a "Pet" that helps out by healing me or attacking other enemies. This particular, "pet" happens to be called a Farie Companion. I was impressed with the detail the game writers took in the creation of this companion, so I decided to allow others to get a glimpse. So, in case anyone thought it may be that of a real person, you'd be sadly mistaken.

Time to start playing Rift....

Crazybob
08-16-11, 02:31 PM
Welcome back Steve! Was really jonesing for some new pics. :) Hope things are going well for you. Crunch what you can, we understand about RL issues.