PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Einstein crunchers

NJCaNS
08-14-11, 10:10 PM
Noticed before but just got around to posting.

Einstein recently passed 250 million credits. This makes Einstein SUSA's 11th biggest credit producing project and leaves us in sole possession of 1st place at the 250 million BOINC team milestone.

While thanking all Einstein crunchers, past and present, we want to thank the current top ten SUSA credit producers on this project: Doug, Alert Man, Mike Kubanek, mikeej42, John Twohy, Mark Mattox, Matt, Dean Johnson, dataman and Zed Storm.
Also the ten highest producers still listed as team members:Mike Kubanek, mikeej42, ALERT Man, Doug, Mark Mattox, ADDMP, dosboot, wot_fan, wolfcsm, and George Eldridge.

These are some of those silent team crunchers that are so important to Seti.USA's successes.

Thanks.

zombie67
08-14-11, 10:48 PM
I have always like Einstein. Of all the old projects, it's my fav.

denim
08-15-11, 10:28 AM
I love the science of it. It is one of those projects I keep on a low simmer. :)

Steve Bohlen
08-24-11, 06:53 AM
I love the science of it. It is one of those projects I keep on a low simmer. :)

Same here, except sometimes I keep the burner on medium boil during some of my closet badge & MM chasing.

denim
08-24-11, 09:44 PM
Same here, except sometimes I keep the burner on medium boil during some of my closet badge & MM chasing.
Badges in Einstein? Am I missing something?

zombie67
08-27-11, 02:14 AM
Badges in Einstein? Am I missing something?

I think he means while he is chasing badges and MMs at other projects.

denim
08-30-11, 08:37 AM
I think he means while he is chasing badges and MMs at other projects.

That is what I had figured. :)