PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Wisconsin! Again...

Girkshnip
08-17-11, 12:04 AM
Just a quick 'ello. Haven't checked in to the site in some time and I see that we have moved. hehehe

Fire$torm
08-17-11, 01:27 AM
Yeppers. We done did move :P Welcome back.

Cruncher Pete
08-17-11, 03:10 AM
Just a quick 'ello. Haven't checked in to the site in some time and I see that we have moved. hehehe

Well Sir, I am glad that you did check in , for this is the only place where we can discuss things relating to either a personal problem that you might have with your machine or for any subject you might think of. Somebody will have the same feeling and somebody will be willing to help should you need it. We can do this together as a Team for as the famous saying from John F Kennedy says:(with a bit of a twist,)"Ask not what the team can do for you, but ask what you can do for he team".

Hope to hear more from you and,
Keep on crunching and have a nice day...

Mike029
08-17-11, 08:07 AM
Welcome home!!!

c303a
08-17-11, 10:25 AM
Welcome. Another cheesehead. Soon we will take over this board.:):):) It's always good to see someone from your own area on the board. There are lots of people here to answer any question you may have and you may be able to help some of us.

Crazybob
08-17-11, 02:47 PM
Welcome back eh. Going up that way over the weekend to camp, drink, stargaze, canooe, and maybe hit the cheese factory in Rudolph! Don't be a stranger.

DrPop
08-21-11, 01:54 AM
Come around a little more often please - and vote for stuff, and torment your fellow crunchers with cheesehead land jokes and what not! :D hehehe...welcome back! ;)