PDA

View Full Version : Own This World is a mobile game you should check out!

rgathright
08-28-11, 02:44 PM
For the past two days, I have had a blast playing Own This World on my Windows phone.

In the game you collect troops every 30 seconds in your geographic location in the real world. Using GPS tracking and your mobile internet (less than 5 mb of usage per day), the game uploads your stats to a central server where other users are competing against you for territory.

The fun comes in with battling other people who have laid claim to territory in your hometown.

Can you rule your world?

How powerful will you become?

http://www.ownthisworld.com/

Mr. Hankey
08-29-11, 02:58 PM
Ok, I got it installed and building troops now... Should we form an alliance?

I added you as a Friend. My user is Venom2099

rgathright
08-30-11, 09:01 AM
I was wondering who sent me a friend message.

Friended you.

Try not to form an alliance because you will have to share your daily resources.

What is your hometown? It's real fun to watch your area map on the www.ownthisworld.com homepage.

Check out Lake Charles, Louisiana. Fixing to launch a major attack on Houston during Labor Day weekend. Only, way to do this is by grabbing a large amount of territory for resources so I can attack and use troop transport.

Have fun!

rgathright
08-31-11, 06:24 AM
I have created an alliance for Own This World called: SETI.USA

Should be a great way to market our team in this game.:cool:

Mr. Hankey
09-05-11, 10:34 PM
Comon everyone its fun to play and one of those 99c apps! We have the SETI.USA alliance now and are spreading our territory. Especially if you live in a rural area, you probably don't have much competition and can get off to a very rapid start.

WHAT IS OWN THIS WORLD?

Own This World is a massively multiplayer location dependent game for the iPhone and Windows Phone 7 where the real world map has been split into millions of territories that you compete for with players that are also physically in the same area. Your rank in the world climbs as you claim territories. If you have the most you are crowned the ruler of the World.

rgathright
10-05-11, 08:55 AM
UPDATE,

SETI.USA now has a very strong presence in Own This World. We own over 1,000 territories in our alliance and are growing everyday.

If you have an Apple iPhone or Windows Phone, you can have a lot of fun with your fellow SETI.USA members and kick butt.

If you need any help look up rgathright in the game and I will give you plenty of ideas for your travels through this cool game. :-bd

On a side note, many people have begun asking me about SETI.USA and what we do. The recruiting potential for the BOINC side of our team is immense!