PDA

View Full Version : Don't forget to set your clocks back...

Maxwell
11-07-10, 01:24 AM
It's fall back time. Time to change those clocks back an hour and gain an hour of sleep...

http://geography.about.com/cs/daylightsavings/a/dst.htm

trigggl
11-07-10, 09:01 AM
Hmmm... I'm supposed to remember something. What is it? :confused: I guess I'll find out eventually. I wonder if someone at church will know. I hope I can get there on time.

Beerdrinker
11-07-10, 11:08 AM
Already done that...Here in Denmark itīs announced on National TV..:cool:

Maxwell
11-07-10, 11:15 AM
Probably is here to - I just don't happen to watch TV where they might announce that. If it's not the show I'm immediately watching, I fast forward through it...

Fire$torm
11-07-10, 01:38 PM
I usually notice the time change when Windows resets the clock and my alarm clock is off by an hour. Dumb alarm clock......

trigggl
11-07-10, 02:45 PM

I don't watch TV at 1 or 2 in the morning, so I wouldn't see it. Or do they announce it at other times, too?

Beerdrinker
11-07-10, 03:26 PM
I don't watch TV at 1 or 2 in the morning, so I wouldn't see it. Or do they announce it at other times, too?

They do it at primetime..:cool:

Fire$torm
11-07-10, 04:27 PM
They do it at primetime..:cool:
I do not watch TV. The few shows that I do like I:
1) Watch on the net
2) DL them (Do not ask how!)
3) Netflix them. (Mainly for missed seasons)

Maxwell
11-07-10, 05:44 PM
I do not watch TV. The few shows that I do like I:
1) Watch on the net
2) DL them (Do not ask how!)
3) Netflix them. (Mainly for missed seasons)
COMPLETELY different process, same result. I'm addicted to TV, do none of the above, buy seasons I miss, and DVR everything I watch. It just means that I can skip commercials and non-essential stuff so I don't see anything except my shows...

trigggl
11-07-10, 06:46 PM
COMPLETELY different process, same result. I'm addicted to TV, do none of the above, buy seasons I miss, and DVR everything I watch. It just means that I can skip commercials and non-essential stuff so I don't see anything except my shows...
Sounds like a good way to survive Election years.

Maxwell
11-07-10, 07:32 PM
Sounds like a good way to survive Election years.
That is CERTAINLY true. The sheer volume of political ads was amazing...~X(

thepossum1
11-09-10, 09:12 AM
Ads not as big a deal this year as the ANNOYING recorded phone calls/surveys I got--wish the time change had come earlier so I'd have that extra hour of sleep to make up for all the times those phone calls woke me up.