PDA

View Full Version : Why I don't post much on the weekends

Crazybob
09-17-11, 05:01 PM
Post your own if you have them. Have been getting ready for the snow. All of this done by hand with the wife's help.

Dorsilfin
09-17-11, 08:52 PM
I cut and stacked all my firewood for the cabin in the early spring before it got warm.. This way it could sit in the wood shed during the summer and air/dry out.

but with the cooler weather rolling in.. im looking forward to burning the fireplace on the weekends in the catskills just bumming around the cabin.

STMahlberg
09-17-11, 10:10 PM
What?!?!?! A wood burning fireplace??? Thank God for State and Federal regulations that throw people like you in jail to protect us all from the carelessness of your actions.

What about global warming? What about the carbon pollution that is a know carcinogen? What about all of those hot embers floating around that could cause a secondary uncontrolled fire? And most of all, what about the children???

Well??? What do you have to say for yourself, law-breaker? I bet those fireplaces aren't EPA approved either are they now. You just can't be happy with a SAFE natural gas burning log can you or even one of those virtual fireplaces.

=))

Aw, the Government protecting us all by removing your rights since 1776. ;)

Duke of Buckingham
09-17-11, 11:52 PM
http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/2007/california_fires/california_fires_01.jpg
FIRE PLACE

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xWFKiPJDO_I/TPzfzlSEILI/AAAAAAAAEOA/Xqd_LZoMhfk/s1600/ff.png
PLACE OF FIRE

zombie67
09-19-11, 11:19 PM
Trees are nothing more than a very tall lawn that needs to be mowed regularly. Extremely "renewable" energy source. Completely solar powered. The greenies should love it.

denim
09-21-11, 10:10 AM
Due to divorce, I can happily say for the first time in 6 years, I do not have to chop or stack firewood!

Slicker
09-23-11, 01:17 PM
I just call the closest tree service company and have them drop off a full cord each fall. That way I'm not only using a renewable energy source, but I'm helping the economy as well!