PDA

View Full Version : Im new

Branden
09-24-11, 11:19 PM
Im new to this stuff and iv been noticing people with things such as [Black Ops] or [MM] after thier name. What do these things mean?

Fire$torm
09-25-11, 12:44 PM
Im new to this stuff and iv been noticing people with things such as [Black Ops] or [MM] after thier name. What do these things mean?

Those designations are part of our team strategy and refer to our Sub-Teams or Sub-Divisions of Team SETI.USA. They denote the primary interest of our members.

More info here ---> Divisions (http://www.setiusa.us/forumdisplay.php?81-Divisions)

Branden
09-25-11, 12:46 PM
Thank you very much i was very confused. Just one more question tho. What do the little green men under my name mean? How do i earn more little green men lol?

Fire$torm
09-25-11, 01:33 PM
Thank you very much i was very confused. Just one more question tho. What do the little green men under my name mean? How do i earn more little green men lol?

Hahahaha.... Yes those little green man are the number of times you have been abducted by space invaders......... Sorry, just in a bad joke telling mood.

Those icons represent your membership status here, and only here, on the forum. They have nothing to do with being on the team itself. After you have made a 100 posts you will get another "little green man". Forum admins and moderators will have a little army of aliens under their names which are colored red.

Duke of Buckingham
09-26-11, 01:13 AM
Yeha keep on posting.