PDA

View Full Version : Greetings From OZ

Orakk
10-16-11, 09:12 AM
Evening all,

I here Cruncher Pete is off to get a series of body baths with a series of young women with soft skin dressed in nurse outfits? To help a little whilst his lordship has a holiday I've tossed a GPU on DisTrgen & Dnet. Not in Pete's league but should help keep a few WUs turning over till the tropic state dweller doth make a vibrant return.

Cheers all, Rob

BotSwatt_AussieAlliance.com.au

DrPop
10-16-11, 11:34 AM
Hana! Have to love that Aussie humor! :)):D :D Glad to have you on our team even if it's just cover for C.P. while he's away. We are wishing him the best, and thank you for the help!

Crazybob
10-16-11, 12:10 PM
Thanks for picking up the slack for CP. It always pains me to hear that a fellow cruncher has the problems he does. We can only hope that in time he will be back to normal and his real life issues won't effect his ability to crunch.

Fire$torm
10-16-11, 01:44 PM
Hiya Orakk. Thanks for the help. Any friend of CP's is a friend of ours.

Peace.

F$

Mike029
10-16-11, 02:05 PM
Evening all,

I here Cruncher Pete is off to get a series of body baths with a series of young women with soft skin dressed in nurse outfits? To help a little whilst his lordship has a holiday I've tossed a GPU on DisTrgen & Dnet. Not in Pete's league but should help keep a few WUs turning over till the tropic state dweller doth make a vibrant return.

Cheers all, Rob

BotSwatt_AussieAlliance.com.au

Glad you stopped it to say hi. Thank you for the help. :cool:

valyn42
10-16-11, 08:50 PM
Thanks for the help and good to meet ya!\m/

Orakk
10-17-11, 12:51 AM
Wow, thank you for warm welcomes folks. :cool:

Onward. :)

spingadus
10-17-11, 12:53 AM
Welcome and thanks for the help!

Crazybob's Son
10-17-11, 11:18 AM
Welcome to the team! Glad you found your way here to help out. Would love to see you and the rest of the base campers decide to stay permanently and just create a sub-team :D

Orakk
10-18-11, 12:45 AM
Thanks for picking up the slack for CP. It always pains me to hear that a fellow cruncher has the problems he does. We can only hope that in time he will be back to normal and his real life issues won't effect his ability to crunch.
Yup, does bring it home why we do what we do yes?

Thank you all for such a warm welcome folks. :)