PDA

View Full Version : Groundhog@SETI.USA

groundhog@seti.usa
11-18-11, 12:32 AM
Well, here I am again after getting deleted by the system. :confused: :confused:

Richard

DrPop
11-18-11, 12:44 AM
Weirdness...is everything working right now, at least?:confused::-??

Please PM me if there I'd anything that needs fixed. I will leave this thread open for a day or two in case something is wrong and your ID can't PM me, then you can still post here.
Thanks for your patience, we are learning VBulletin ... it has been a slow process for me! ;)

Fire$torm
11-18-11, 12:47 AM
Wait, I already set you up with member access. Can you go to this thread ---> http://www.setiusa.us/showthread.php?2495-Anything-you-want-in-1st-new-SETI.USA-E-blast

And what about your original signup date and post count?

DrPop
11-18-11, 01:22 AM
Thanks, F$. Good to see his post count is not starting over at zero, so looks like everything is set right again.
@Groundhog - thanks for your patience, it has been quite a learning curve in that control panel for me! :o

groundhog@seti.usa
11-18-11, 02:21 AM
I have no idea when I originally signed up. It was about a year ago when I got an email about the new forum.

I am able to go to that link.

:D

Fire$torm
11-18-11, 12:58 PM
I have no idea when I originally signed up. It was about a year ago when I got an email about the new forum.

I am able to go to that link.

:D

OK, glad you have full team access. Had me worried for a moment. I'll take care of the other items. And welcome back. Enjoy.

Time to lock this thread.