PDA

View Full Version : PUSH TO NUMBER ONE "GAME GIVEAWAY"

coronicus
12-01-11, 11:55 PM
Game: Deus EX Human Revolution
http://www.deusex.com/

TO ENTER
Reply to this post and Crunch for atleast one of the projects listed in the thread "Push to Number One. Let's Give it a Try!!!"
http://www.setiusa.us/showthread.php?2426-Push-to-Number-One.-Let-s-Give-it-a-Try!!!

The Prize is a Game Code. Once entered at AMD.com will email you the cdkey. The game is activated and downloaded off of STEAM. You have till Jan 1st 2012 to activate the code. The winner will be randomly chosen after dec 7 and will pm the code.. if you wish I can mail the card itself for record keeping.

LETS GO TEAM SUSA

DrPop
12-02-11, 01:36 PM
Alright! I get to be the first to enter! Does that increase my odds of winning? :D

Crunching DiRT on all CPUs, PG on my CUDA cards, and Moo! on the ATI. I have one ATI card in my Bro's rig that for some reason is crashing when he tries to crunch Moo! on it, so I told him leave it on my Collatz account for now - I will be at his house in 3 weeks for Christmas, so I can fix it then. Other than that one card, we are full tilt for credits this week! :cool:

Crazybob
12-02-11, 03:26 PM
I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

coronicus
12-03-11, 02:48 AM
OMG 2 people... wow your chances are looking good :-bd Its not to late to join in.... cant be that bad of a game is it? :confused: Its got a cinematic easy mode for old farts like me =))

Cruncher Pete
12-03-11, 05:28 AM
OMG 2 people... wow your chances are looking good :-bd Its not to late to join in.... cant be that bad of a game is it? :confused: Its got a cinematic easy mode for old farts like me =))

OK. I'll reduce the odds for the other two. If it is good enough for old farts like Copernicus than it is good enough for me.:D

c303a
12-03-11, 11:54 AM
I'm in only because I don't want cruncherpete to be the oldest fart.:o):o):D:D

DrPop
12-03-11, 12:44 PM
I'm in only because I don't want cruncherpete to be the oldest fart.:o):o):D:D

Lol! ;) That was awesome. :D

Mike029
12-03-11, 02:57 PM
Heh, Ok I'm in. [..]

N1gh7m4r3
12-04-11, 08:32 AM
I wasn't going to enter, but just got to thinking if it's a steam code, and you put steam on the ps3, does it allow the game to be played there? If yes I'll join the drawing, if not then no. Let someone else who can use it have it.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.570149,-85.659615
Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

coronicus
12-04-11, 01:36 PM
Im not sure tbh... My guess is since it came with a pc component it may be limited to the pc but im not entirely sure... ill look into it and it doesnt say wether its pc only or available on ps3 from the card.. website to activate the code is www.amd.com/deusexpromo.. once i get a chance ill try to confirm one way or another...

coronicus
12-09-11, 06:19 AM
Drum role...................... and the winner is....

:cool: Cruncher Pete :-bd

Congradulations \:D/

Thanks to all that helped out during the DEC push.
Was a fun benchmark even with all the project fubar's.
Don't forget to check out the WCG Challenge going on right now.

GO TEAM SUSA

Mike029
12-09-11, 07:54 AM

GO TEAM SUSA

Congrats to CP!!! Thank you Coronicus for the generous donation. Hmm, what will you give away at the next challenge? :-?:-w=))

Crazybob
12-09-11, 11:06 AM
Congrats CP! It was a hard faught battle, but there could only be 1 winner. I will remove my men from the field of valor.;)

Fire$torm
12-09-11, 12:45 PM
Hoorah CP! And a big thanks to Coronicus. This was a great idea.

DrPop
12-09-11, 01:59 PM
Nice! Thanks for the challenge sweepstakes here, Cron, and C.P. - enjoy the game, man! You deserve a little time off and fun anyway these days, mate. What better way to spend it than downloading and trying out a new game? :cool:

c303a
12-09-11, 02:31 PM
I guess in the long run CP is an older fart then me.;););) Guess I willo have to go back to my old standby games on the PC.

Cruncher Pete
12-09-11, 02:50 PM

GO TEAM SUSA

It pays to be an old fart, It gives you more experience...Thanks Coronicus:cool: