PDA

View Full Version : Error's & Invalid Wu's ???

STE\/E
12-12-11, 03:36 AM
Anybody else noticing getting error's & or Invalid Wu's at the MOO Project, I'm showing 35-40 over the last 4-5 Day's. Their just not on 1 Box but scattered across the 4 Box's I have running MOO ... :-?

spingadus
12-12-11, 03:38 AM
I've had only 2 computing errors in the last 2 days. 2 is 2 too much though.

Philadelphia
12-12-11, 07:10 AM
Anybody else noticing getting error's & or Invalid Wu's at the MOO Project, I'm showing 35-40 over the last 4-5 Day's. Their just not on 1 Box but scattered across the 4 Box's I have running MOO ... :-?

Yeah, there is a post going on over a Moo about it, not explanation at the moment, just others observing the same thing.

Mike029
12-12-11, 08:04 AM
I had a couple. Are you running anything other gpu project on that box like MW? Sometimes the switching to and from projects would make moo a problem on my box. Just a thought.

STE\/E
12-12-11, 08:45 AM
No just running MOO on those Box's, I backed all 4 Box's off a little & will see what happens ...

Philadelphia
12-12-11, 09:26 AM
No just running MOO on those Box's, I backed all 4 Box's off a little & will see what happens ...

I did as well until I saw others were having the same issue, so I ramped it back up.

STE\/E
12-12-11, 09:52 AM
It hasn't hurt me by backing of just a little & reseting the Voltage to just the stock Voltage. The Wu's are runing just as fast if not a little faster than before the backoff & Votage reset ... :cool:

Crazybob
12-12-11, 02:40 PM
I've had a couple dozen since end of Nov. through first week of Dec.

STE\/E
12-14-11, 02:29 PM
Just PM'ed Teemu about the Computation Error's everybody's getting at the Project, I've had close to 100 now over the last 5 Days including today. Progressively worse each day 4-5-17-26 & 35 already today so far. If it gets much worse may as well move to Colloatz with the ATI's ...

Mike029
12-14-11, 03:31 PM
Just PM'ed Teemu about the Computation Error's everybody's getting at the Project, I've had close to 100 now over the last 5 Days including today. Progressively worse each day 4-5-17-26 & 35 already today so far. If it gets much worse may as well move to Colloatz with the ATI's ...

I'm upto 20 in the last 2 days. If nothing changes by tomorrow I'm over to Collatz or MW.

spingadus
12-14-11, 04:14 PM
Yea, got a couple new errors as well. Switching to MW and Collatz.

STE\/E
12-15-11, 03:41 AM
I suspended the Project for now, going to Abort the work I have & get new work on only 1 Box & see what happens.

From Teemu:

Hi,

Thanks for PM me and sorry that it took this long to notice but I'm working on this problem now. This seems to also affect out throughput. :(

This seems to be related to the upstream resending old work which leads to high fragmentation in the work they send to us which in turn increases the packets in our work units.

The error -131 means the output file is bigger than what we accept. Since more packets mean bigger files, that'll explain why we've now hit this limit. I've increased this limit for new work we generate and next I'll see what I can do with the existing work that keeps failing. (These will eventually fail permanently but that can take some time so I'd rather get them fixed or aborted centrally.)

-w

Mike029
12-15-11, 11:32 AM
I'm doing the same aborting the ones in the box now and dl'ing new wu's

STE\/E
12-15-11, 05:28 PM
Problem may be fixed for now @ MOO, I haven't had 1 Computation Error since Teemu did some fixing at the Project. Best to Abort any work you have now if you haven't done that already & get new work units ... Run times seem a little bit longer than before though without any increase in Credits, but still the best paying ATI Project ...

Mike029
12-16-11, 06:47 PM
Problem may be fixed for now @ MOO, I haven't had 1 Computation Error since Teemu did some fixing at the Project. Best to Abort any work you have now if you haven't done that already & get new work units ... Run times seem a little bit longer than before though without any increase in Credits, but still the best paying ATI Project ...

Seeing the same thing. Back to normal.

Slicker
12-18-11, 09:54 AM
Seeing the same thing. Back to normal.

Agreed. No errors for any WUs received after 12/12.