PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays!

Aegis Maelstrom
12-25-11, 04:21 AM
Dear SETI.USA BOINCers,

please let me use this opportunity to send you our best wishes of lives filled with joy and love, happiness in your crunching :), in your passions and your relations and the satisfaction from all your deeds. :)

Best Regards from Europe,
on behalf of the Team BOINC@Poland, :)
aegis maelstrom

Wesołych Świąt!

Bok
12-25-11, 09:11 AM
Thanks!

And a very Merry Christmas to all our friends at BOINC@Poland !

Bok

Mike029
12-25-11, 12:26 PM
Thank you and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Fire$torm
12-25-11, 12:46 PM
And a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.

Thank you for posting. You are always welcome here.

Fire$torm

Duke of Buckingham
12-25-11, 02:26 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/polish_christmas_greeting_card_male_elf_tree-p137593793678915295z7suj_400.jpg

Aegis Maelstrom
12-26-11, 05:25 PM
:)

Thank you guys, I knew it was worthwhile to drop you a line.

We, heavy BOINC addicts from BOINC@Poland, believe that overall BOINC would benefit if the teams and people interacted and co-operated in a closer manner. Therefore see you on the message boards e.g. asking the scientists for more data, on the team races and at other activities! There is a way to improve BOINC!

Should you want to contact us, just post us a message in the English section of our forum. :)

Once again Best Wishes!

a.m.

Crazybob
12-29-11, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the well wishes! Hope everyone on your team has a Happy NewYear and a prosporous 2012!

DrPop
01-10-12, 05:18 PM
:)

Thank you guys, I knew it was worthwhile to drop you a line...Should you want to contact us, just post us a message in the English section of our forum. :)

Hi Aegis, thanks for the well wishes, and we send the same to you over in the cold country right now! ;) Happy 2012, it's going to be a great one for our teams! Just send a shout out if you ever need anything.