PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Candace
01-11-12, 02:55 PM
I am here from the old forums under the username: "Tasinahri". Thanks for accepting my application. I look forward to number crunching with SETI :)

Mike029
01-11-12, 03:05 PM
Welcome home.

Cruncher Pete
01-11-12, 03:30 PM
Nice to meet you candace, you are among good company here.

Keep on crunching and have a nice day.

Fire$torm
01-11-12, 04:14 PM
Welcome aboard.

Fogle
01-11-12, 04:15 PM
Welcome! Glad you found us here, we just are ending a race in boincsimap, looks like it's going to be really close. What are you crunching? :)

Candace
01-11-12, 07:16 PM
Welcome! Glad you found us here, we just are ending a race in boincsimap, looks like it's going to be really close. What are you crunching? :)

I am not sure what you mean. Did you want to know what project I'm attached to, or how much I've crunched in numbers or what?

spingadus
01-11-12, 07:57 PM
Welcome!

coronicus
01-11-12, 08:24 PM
Hello, glad to see you online and welcome back.. (*)

Slicker
01-11-12, 11:47 PM
Congrats on your 50K on SETI@home! If you want to put that Radeon HD 4xxx series GPU to good use, let us know. There are several projects where you can get 20K per day with your GPU. That would really boost your stats!

Candace
01-12-12, 12:04 AM
I just mainly run SETI. I use my computer mostly for gaming, and so can't devote a whole lot of power to alot of other stuff. I'm not really into racing anyone, just helping out :)

DrPop
01-12-12, 12:21 AM
I just mainly run SETI. I use my computer mostly for gaming, and so can't devote a whole lot of power to alot of other stuff. I'm not really into racing anyone, just helping out :)

That's cool, glad you are helping us! The way I see it, a credit for SETI.USA is actually worth 2, because it's not a credit for anyone else, LOL! :D

I think Fogle was asking if you liked any other projects beside SETI@Home? Because if the reference to "number crunching" was literal, then PrimeGrid is awesome for that, Collatz is great, and is run by our very own Slicker ;) and Primaboinca is pretty good as well - when they have work, that is.

Please let us know if you ever need anything, and we're glad to have you aboard!

Crazybob
01-12-12, 03:41 PM
Welcome to the boards Candace!:D