PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

Carlos
01-12-12, 10:37 AM
Hi guys. I am still here and never stopped crunching. Glad to see that the email alert system is up and running. Switched my main tower over to Simap and have been able to add about 3,500 credits to the teams credit total. Gone is my full farm of 12 quads and gpu's but still have 3 quads and a mac running. So with all of the changes in forum hosting do I retain my little gold alien?

Mike029
01-12-12, 10:53 AM
I'm not sure about the little green guy but glad to have you back home posting again. :-bd If any of those quads have a gpu you can still crunch with them. Thanks for the help. It is still close and a few hours left to go.

Fogle
01-12-12, 10:58 AM
Carlos, welcome back. Boy this sure was an exciting race, thanks for adding your effort we really appreciate it. Remember to switch your CPU's off simap as they are out of work for now. It's really nice to hear from so many old friends. I was glad to see we finally got the email working, the results of this race prove we sure did need it. No where but up from here. Again welcome aboard and don't be a stranger to the boards. :cool:

DrPop
01-12-12, 02:04 PM
Hi Carlos, we really appreciate you dropping in and saying hello! This forum software is totally different than the old one, so not much was able to be ported over. This one is top of the line - V Bulletin setup that Mr. Hankey bought for the team when we he was admin. It has some really nice features, and BOK is hosting for us, so we get the best of both worlds, and he is able to block nearly all the spam attacks that were broadsiding the old boards. :)

Thanks for your help in the challenge, and we will look forward to hearing from you again soon!
Pops

Crazybob
01-12-12, 03:38 PM
Good to see you back Carlos! Unfortunately, we lost our rankings from the old boards. I was able to copy the info from the members pages, so if your interested, PM me and I'll track it down for you. Thanks for the SIMAP help!

coronicus
01-12-12, 08:06 PM
Hiya carlos, glad to see you find your way to the new site... =:)