PDA

View Full Version : HELLOOOOOOO EVERYONEEE

ivanbedoya
02-18-12, 01:46 PM
IM GLAD TO BE HERE, I WANT TO FIND EXTRATERRESTIAL LIFE, ITS MY LIFE CHALLENGE, IM GOING TO PUT ALL MY EFFORT!!!

GalaxyIce
02-18-12, 02:46 PM
IM GLAD TO BE HERE, I WANT TO FIND EXTRATERRESTIAL LIFE, ITS MY LIFE CHALLENGE, IM GOING TO PUT ALL MY EFFORT!!!

You've definitely come to the right place. All sorts of extracurricular stuff going on here :D Welcome!

ivanbedoya
02-18-12, 02:49 PM
You've definitely come to the right place. All sorts of extracurricular stuff going on here :D Welcome!

Thank you men, the problem is that im new and i dont know how to use the BOINC jaja, i need to adquiere experience :D

Mike029
02-18-12, 03:51 PM
Aliens, cures, primes, it's all good here. Welcome to the team.

ivanbedoya
02-18-12, 04:09 PM

Thankyou men, let's find awesome things. ;)

Fire$torm
02-18-12, 08:13 PM

Amen to that brother. :D

Slicker
02-20-12, 01:30 AM

Welcome aboard and good luck with SETI. You will want to either set your cache to a number of days (4 or more) or add a secondary project as well (e.g. Cosmolog (Cosmology@Home), MilkyWay (MilkyWay@Home), Einstein) (Einstein@Home) since SETI isn't up and running 7 days a week any more.

P.S. As far as extraterrestial life goes, it turns out it has been documented for several thousand years. Psalm 115:3 "Our God is in the heavens; he does all that he pleases." I'm not sure that God uses the same frequencies that the SETI radio telescopes are tuned to though. ;)

Maxwell
02-20-12, 01:56 AM
P.S. As far as extraterrestial life goes, it turns out it has been documented for several thousand years. Psalm 115:3 "Our God is in the heavens; he does all that he pleases." I'm not sure that God uses the same frequencies that the SETI radio telescopes are tuned to though. ;)
Hehehe...

*raises a glass* :cool::-bd

coronicus
02-20-12, 07:25 AM
Hiya, welcome to the team and boards. Glad to see another alien hunter >-), hehe... Its the gateway drug to crunching and we are the #1 in SETI cause of dedicate folks like you. Milkyway and Einstien are cool space projects to work on while seti is down and hope to see you at the SETI challenge if they come back up in time.

artemis8
02-20-12, 06:55 PM
Welcome to the team and glad to have you here. Have you gotten BOINC figured out?

Beerdrinker
02-21-12, 10:34 AM
Welcome to the team!

Crazybob
02-23-12, 11:16 AM
Welcome aboard! If we can help in any way, let us know.